Trade Assistant - page 4

zenfx:
hi nittany1,

I'm looking for woodies trend cci, where I can find that indi?

thx

Maybe you want to see this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176411

Many thanx Linuxser

Wow ..!

This is Great (i like what i see: buy and sell indicator) i have found your indi today and love it.

Thanks

Rsioma

Default RSI ===> RSIOMA

Files:

Helpppppp!

HELLO TO ALL,HOPE ALL IS WELL AND EVERYTHING IS OK WITH YOU AND YOURS. forgive me if it seem that i'm navie but i do need some help, as it is i'm a newbie to forex(about 4months) 2months on demo and 2 on real account

i recently lost my job and can't find another up until now so at present my only choice is forex,i had deposited $2000USD into my real account before i lost my job and now i'm down to about $200USD,i just need a simple to understand free to use trading system or indicator that can give me buy/sell signals, i know no system is 100% accurate but anything close would be greatly appreciated.i'm not a greedy person $40 to $50USD per day is good enough for me, yes it's my fault for everything and for me reaching to this stage, i did practice MM and control etc but i just dont know.......

thanks again for any help.

kind regards

doorgah

sorry

if such system exists...it is guarded in secret....don't waiste your money on software...all commercial software is useless...practice with demo account...you might find a system that works for you...let me know then...

doorgah

Here is simple system you might practice on demo account:

1 minute charts:

1. Enter according to Asctrend arrow w/confirmation of JMA Stochastic

Asctrend: Change to WPR1-3, WPR2-12,

WPR3-25

Place Easy to Experts folder

Exit:...Very important...according trendline that you set using Easy Expert Advisor...here you might use your intuition...where exit is of concern...

doorgah

4 scripts that might come handy...place them in scripts folder...Experts/Scripts

Files:

do not get scared when stochastic jma goes into overbought or oversold territory...it usually signals strong up/down trend...I usually place buy hen stochastics brakes 80 level and sell when stochastics break 20 level...

Trading Account Status - expert for MetaTrader 5

This Expert Advisor sends a push message every Set Timer minutes with the number of open positions and pending orders on the trading account.