My first post here. Price-driven EAs.

Hello folks, this is my first post. I joined this forum a couple of days ago. I'm interested in automated trading, being a lazy guy! I have had a little trading experience and a little experience programming in C, so understanding and writing EAs is not such a difficult task for me. I started working with Metatrader a week or so ago, it's very interesting, and I have been trying to write a price-driven EA, as I doubtful of the reliability of most indicators which tell us things too late.

I have tried to attach a screenshot of a six-month backtest of one I am working on for USD/CHF on the daily chart, not sure if it is really attached! Switch your viewer (Open Office or Word) to "Web layout" to see it, and expand it as much as possible. Please tell me if you can't see it.

clam

Yes I can see it...it was a little off center, but I could see many trades...looks interesting..

ES

ElectricSavant, to see it properly use "Web Layout" in the View menu of MS Word, click on the picture then stretch it out sideways and downwards as much as poss.

clam

clam0391:
ElectricSavant, to see it properly use "Web Layout" in the View menu of MS Word, click on the picture then stretch it out sideways and downwards as much as poss. clam

hi, do you want to share your ea, do you use martingale_logic ?

your equity sound good

thanks in advance

giapel