OzFx's Squeeze-More - page 2

azmel:
Try right-clicking on the link and select "Save Target As..."

if it sees a trade to open will it open it by itself ? i have it running on 10 pairs with MM true and dont see any trades yet !

thanks,

Goodbadmas

azmel:
Try right-clicking on the link and select "Save Target As..."

Tried that also, it wanted to save the EA as an .htm file, it finally worked after a number of tries.

Azmel, thanks for the EA, much appreciated on this end.

Regards,

Sam

I backtested this ea for eurjpy 4 hour for Jan, 2007 through current 2008.

Default settings not good, but it is only taking sell trades. I presume that is not what you intended. (tested newest version)

saintmo:
I backtested this ea for eurjpy 4 hour for Jan, 2007 through current 2008. Default settings not good, but it is only taking sell trades. I presume that is not what you intended. (tested newest version)

saintmo, I have made some changes to the code - it should open BUY trades now. Please redownload v1.01 from post #1.

v1.02

Fixed a bug this evening that caused already opened trades to be reopened again when a new candle appear. Please download v1.02 at post #1.

No problem

Hi snuns,

I had no problem.

Regards

Thank you

Azmel,

thank you so much for your hard work. It is very much appreciated.

Regards

It is funny to see how it works on all 12 IBFX pairs

I didn't know that its for all pairs it the biggining, so I started only 1000 USD account and the MM trades 0.01 mikrolots

I am in red numbers now, but if this EA can do this to profit, it could be very good!

Thanks Azmel, and I am looking for your news

version 1.02 backtest

Hi, I did a backtest from 01.01.2005 to 30.12.2007 with the pairs of eurusd and eurjpy. Modelling every tick and 90% quality the results are not good. However, to validate my results we need to compare them with forward tests. Keep up the good work!

Files:

Ok...whew...I loaded all 19 charts up with this...with the default setting in IBFX mini...1K