Need a Better Moving Average? Try the NMA - page 11

SebastionK, yes there is an updated one in advanced section. but can't find it , anyway found this one and updated it, for new mt4.

ocn_nms_amp_ocn_nma_nmc.mq4

mrtools:
SebastionK, yes there is an updated one in advanced section. but can't find it , anyway found this one and updated it, for new mt4. ocn_nms_amp_ocn_nma_nmc.mq4

Dearest MRTOOLS,

since two months this very unique and important thread being stopped and ignored when there is a lot of potential and attraction in ocn indicators as acting reacting at Pin points.....so i want request you for adding slope color to your this antique,lol .....there are already alerts/arrows ,plz add dual alert/arrow when change slope colors with true/false option.thanks

regards

ocn nms + ocn nma smooth 2 alerts + arrows.mq4

techmac:
Re: Need a Better Moving Average? Try the NMA Is there a nma macd? I would like to see what would it look like

Hi techmac,

here is a nma macd ver by brax64,not by our boss,lol

macd_of_nma_v1.02.mq4

Files:

mladen:
Re: Need a Better Moving Average? Try the NMA

mntiwana

Lets do one step at a time First I need to make different nma (as a standalone function) and once when that is done, then we can combine it any way we wish

Dearest MLADEN,

as a slight reminder,if a standalone function of nma is close to its end,i am curiously waiting for nma of cci and stock because .... your words about these indicators are never empty. "In my experience ocean indicators are based on sound logic - worth trying them out at the least, since they are not trying to pretend to be "wonder indicators" but are actually trying to analyze something"

there IS some thing most important and unique.thank.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

as a slight reminder,if a standalone function of nma is close to its end,i am curiously waiting for nma of cci and stock because .... your words about these indicators are never empty. "In my experience ocean indicators are based on sound logic - worth trying them out at the least, since they are not trying to pretend to be "wonder indicators" but are actually trying to analyze something"

there IS some thing most important and unique.thank.

regards

mntiwana

It is worked on

mntiwana:

Dearest MRTOOLS,

since two months this very unique and important thread being stopped and ignored when there is a lot of potential and attraction in ocn indicators as acting reacting at Pin points.....so i want request you for adding slope color to your this antique,lol .....there are already alerts/arrows ,plz add dual alert/arrow when change slope colors with true/false option.thanks

regards

ocn nms + ocn nma smooth 2 alerts + arrows.mq4

Mntiwana, are you looking for slope color on the Nma(the solid blue line)?

mrtools:
Mntiwana, are you looking for slope color on the Nma(the solid blue line)?

Dearest MRTOOLS,

yes exact but plz with super smoothed along with tema option, as we could choice any of one,if tema used true/false or super smoothed used-true/false,...if possible .thanks.

just now i read this of MLADENs saying and observation.....

30-07-2013, 22:46

Re: Ocean theory based indicators

Been fooling with super smoother these days and then remembered this old thread

Now what one has to know about ocean series indicators is that almost every indicator in the series uses TEMA in one form or another (for smoothing or filtering data). TEMA is good for that since it has a very low lag. My question was what would happen if I replace TEMA with super smoother of the same length. And here is the first result : it is a super smoother version of NDX (from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179737 ) Upper is the "regular" version lower is the super smoother version

As it is obvious even with same calculation length there is no lag at all in super smoother version and it is much, much smoother, so it seems that it is doing some good to that indicator if we use super smoother in it Attached Files

regards

mntiwana:

Hi techmac,

here is a nma macd ver by brax64,not by our boss,lol

macd_of_nma_v1.02.mq4

Thanks

Could we possibly have lines on crossing as well as Arrows (reason being that one sometimes find that there is no arrow, but the lines confirm the crossing) on the

" ocn nms & ocn nma nmc "

The channel is impressive to say the least and therefore my expectations of this mentioned indicator was rather disappointing at first, but not after today.

These indicators seem to be in a class of their own?

Thanking you sincerely,

NMA of CCi is a mouth-watering prospect Mntiwana.