Need a Better Moving Average? Try the NMA - page 10

And an RSX of NMA MACD ? Could be interesting too ....

mntiwana:
Dearest MLADEN,

when NMA can be used in macd,why not in Stoch and cci possible ? ......if NMA can be part of all new averages ? can be included too ?

regards

mntiwana

Lets do one step at a time First I need to make different nma (as a standalone function) and once when that is done, then we can combine it any way we wish

mladen:
mntiwana Lets do one step at a time First I need to make different nma (as a standalone function) and once when that is done, then we can combine it any way we wish

Dearest MLADEN,

yes boss,step by step,as usual every thing is going to its right direction and also we are patient as usual ,thanks.

for now,we make you engage for so many usual un usual questions/demands,but when Elite sec indies door will be open like a flood,i am afraid,we don't have time to disturb you,then you will have a lot of time regards

mntiwana:
Dearest MLADEN,

yes boss,step by step,as usual every thing is going to its right direction and also we are patient as usual ,thanks.

for now,we make you engage for so many usual un usual questions/demands,but when Elite sec indies door will be open like a flood,i am afraid,we don't have time to disturb you,then you will have a lot of time regards

When those doors get open, not that too much will be change - but all will be equalized and that is going to be good. This way we had fences where we should not have them - and only scammers profited from fences

While waiting , this is ocn nxc of averages, it's mtf with around 30 different average combination possibilities and 20 different price options. It has alerts on color(slope) change and for when the moving average crosses the nxc.

mrtools:
While waiting , this is ocn nxc of averages, it's mtf with around 30 different average combination possibilities and 20 different price options. It has alerts on color(slope) change and for when the moving average crosses the nxc.

Nice. Thanks

mrtools:

Very interesting. Going to have to try it out tomorrow

mrtools:

Looks like ocean indicators are underestimated. Thank you guys

nbtrading:
Looks like ocean indicators are underestimated. Thank you guys

In my experience ocean indicators are based on sound logic - worth trying them out at the least, since they are not trying to pretend to be "wonder indicators" but are actually trying to analyze something

mladen:
Re: Need a Better Moving Average? Try the NMA In my experience ocean indicators are based on sound logic - worth trying them out at the least, since they are not trying to pretend to be "wonder indicators" but are actually trying to analyze something

Is there a nms of nma?