Induk_w ?

Hello!

Did find this indicator, unfortunately without a source code, prompt me please, how on him to trade and what he can be founded on?

Files:
induk_w.ex4  21 kb
gj.gif  56 kb

I think this indicator was renamed to funny name (induke = turkey c.ck).

The indicator is similar to some indicators from this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172972 and from Metaquotes codebase.

Thanks for your reply, but this indicator is not like the UT_FAST, the signals coming sooner.

Files:
gj1_2.gif  47 kb

I think this induke indicator is some well-known renamed indicator. May be from our forum, may be from Tartan's forum, may be from Metaquotes codebase ... besides as I see there is no any copywrite message witten inside this indicator so it may be someone's preliminary version, or it is renamed old russian indicator (old russian indicators for MT4 did not have any copywrite messages inside the code so it is impossible to recognize the authors).

Because I don't think that someone made indicator seriously to name it as the bird ("turkey cock") in russian language ... (induk = turkey cock).

Indicator was renamed.

Settings

Dm_35 what are your settings. And what time frame do you use. Is this part of a system. Thanks. Jatki24300

You can get a good cross using the old aroon indicator. change the setting for the pair you trade and for the time. The higher the time frame the better.

Files:

Yes, Aroon is a decent indicator. But you need to play with the settings to avoid loads of falses.

Aroon Oscilator

This is another good aroon. Jatki24300

Files:

jatki24300:
Dm_35 what are your settings. And what time frame do you use. Is this part of a system. Thanks. Jatki24300 You can get a good cross using the old aroon indicator. change the setting for the pair you trade and for the time. The higher the time frame the better.

Hi)

I use to the M5 on GBPJPY , settings the defaults, the entrance to the intersection of the levels of 5 and 26, or for crossing lines, unfortunately there are false alarms.

Sorry for my English.

It found the initial codes, I hope to someone it will prove useful.

Attention! Indicators consume many resources, I tried to optimize, but very algorithm of repeated smoothing requires much memory.

Files:
gj_34.gif  35 kb
ultra.rar  22 kb

More about Ultra Trend can be found here