Interactive Journal - page 2

Damn! this guy is good....

Since its not commercial, what do you hope to accomplish with this thread?...you obviously have the keys to the market, thus far!

ES

Thankyou,

I am not trying to get any type of financial benefit from this thred.

I have made this thread for a track record. And also for discussions for others benefit. After some time when people look at the returns may be they will trade with me and we can have a trading group here on this site.

I did not make a blog because there can be no discussions on it.. Because no one ever visits a new blog. On this thread we can have discussions and also keep in touch with perormance.

Unfortunately, no one has given me their usernames and passwords for the demo accounts... I guess it will take time... Hopefully.

I also wanted to post my demo accounts username and password so everyone can log in and look. but I am afraid someont moght try to make their own trades to make me look bad. That is why Iam not doing so.

You just give them the investers password...there is an existing facility in MT4 already for that...it's easy...They can't trade...they can just look...

I would be interested to follow along...

May I ask what your max intraday drawdown from the highest banked balance is?

ES

badawais:
Thankyou,

I am not trying to get any type of financial benefit from this thred.

I have made this thread for a track record. And also for discussions for others benefit. After some time when people look at the returns may be they will trade with me and we can have a trading group here on this site.

I did not make a blog because there can be no discussions on it.. Because no one ever visits a new blog. On this thread we can have discussions and also keep in touch with perormance.

Unfortunately, no one has given me their usernames and passwords for the demo accounts... I guess it will take time... Hopefully.

I also wanted to post my demo accounts username and password so everyone can log in and look. but I am afraid someont moght try to make their own trades to make me look bad. That is why Iam not doing so.

I will PM you the investors password in about 8 hours when I get home, Iam at work right now.

My maximum drawdown was 20%

I have been using this system since September 2007 but then my computer went wrong so I lost all the passwords and usernames for old accounts. I then started in the beginning of this year I started from a $5000 account and doubled it. I did not make a new account for this I just continued on that account. That is why you will notice that the profit from the first trade was not as much as it should have been. I worte 30% in a hurry.. I should have written in units.

Sometimes I will have a bunch of losing trades... But the entire account will never wipe out....EVER.

Here I will post one of my Demo's..Log in you will see...

Login : 1854641

Investor : se1waqn (read only password)

Server: InterbankFX-Demo Accounts

you really do not need to PM it...what are you worried about? believe me...you can post it right here....JUST DO NOT POST YOUR PASSWORD.

No one can see your chart indicators or EA....those are local in YOUR computer.

ES

4th Trade

4 trade:

Buy 2 units of EUR/USD at 1.4740

sk:1.4535

tp:1.4780

Change stop loss to 1.4700

Close 4 trade at 1.4724

loss 320

balance : 10848.41

5th Trade

5 trade: