55bc - page 8

Latest Trade

ok heres the latest trade..........another 20 pips bagged

Files:
11.gif  33 kb

thestellaman:
ok heres the latest trade..........another 20 pips bagged

you are good :-) and disciplined :-) I took this one too...I just did not get out at 20 pips :-) I was hopping it will go lower :-) but I exit at +13 when I saw it started to bounce back...hehehe...I find it so hard to leave on the table big "cash"...

(I missed the one last night too :-(...I have a computer in my bedroom but I had the kids in my bed last night so I did put the sound really low...I guess was too low...b/c I did not hear it :-(....)

Nice to have somebody that trade the same system...keeps you in "check"...( I always traded the Hi and Lows of SMA50 but on the 1H TF with SL/TP =100 ...this system is very similar to that but on the lower TF...I need to "adjust" my "thinking" and be happy with 20 :-)...and I must admit I'm still "scared" of the 5 min TF...I did entered on this one just a tidy bit late b/c I did entered on the 15 min... could not help it...I still feel the need of a higher TF confirmation for there...anyhow I still got +13...

THANKS STELLMAN

Mrs. Hbrandt :-)

Files:
pic1_1.gif  64 kb

And now, look at it... it is going down again :-)...just like I thought iniatially ...that it will go down till pivot at least :-)...but that will be another sytem right? I have to get out at +20 ?!

...I'm thinking what about entering 2 lots...one take =20 and the other put a BE at that point then try to ride it a little more? just thinking...don't let me confuse you Stellman :-) Maybe I'm too greedy

hbrandt:
And now, look at it... it is going down again :-)...just like I thought iniatially ...that it will go down till pivot at least :-)...but that will be another sytem right? I have to get out at +20 ?! ...I'm thinking what about entering 2 lots...one take =20 and the other put a BE at that point then try to ride it a little more? just thinking...don't let me confuse you Stellman :-) Maybe I'm too greedy

greedy is good if u are willing to take the risk.. im sure not... huhuhuhu... anyway +13 is a profit too dude... congrats.. im still learning this system...

stellaman and hbrandt... what is the importance of room up and room down?

does it effect our trade? i mean if i want to open a short position would i look to room down if its bigger then room up?

is it possible if the room down reaches 0 means that is the daily low price?

hbrandt:
you are good :-) and disciplined :-) I took this one too...I just did not get out at 20 pips :-) I was hopping it will go lower :-) but I exit at +13 when I saw it started to bounce back...hehehe...I find it so hard to leave on the table big "cash"...

(I missed the one last night too :-(...I have a computer in my bedroom but I had the kids in my bed last night so I did put the sound really low...I guess was too low...b/c I did not hear it :-(....)

Nice to have somebody that trade the same system...keeps you in "check"...( I always traded the Hi and Lows of SMA50 but on the 1H TF with SL/TP =100 ...this system is very similar to that but on the lower TF...I need to "adjust" my "thinking" and be happy with 20 :-)...and I must admit I'm still "scared" of the 5 min TF...I did entered on this one just a tidy bit late b/c I did entered on the 15 min... could not help it...I still feel the need of a higher TF confirmation for there...anyhow I still got +13...

THANKS STELLMAN

Hi Hbrandt, would you give me forexfactory indicator, please. Really I need it, thank you.

I mean this indicator below

Oops, I'm so sorry, i don't know how attached my picture . At your last posting on the top left, in your chart I saw "Forex Factory Calendar". That what i meant, thanks

limestreamx:
i think u mean about the FFCAL indicator.. is it?

Yes !!! Do you have it ? Thanks

The thread about this indicator is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176404

THANKS STELLMAN

hi Mrs Hbrandt.............ah the retrace caught you out ehh lol...yer it played around with us for a while before deciding to go but 13 pips better than a boot up the bum from a guy with spiky shoes............

And now, look at it... it is going down again :-)...just like I thought iniatially ...that it will go down till pivot at least :-)...but that will be another sytem right? I have to get out at +20 ?!

...I'm thinking what about entering 2 lots...one take =20 and the other put a BE at that point then try to ride it a little more? just thinking...don't let me confuse you Stellman :-) Maybe I'm too greedy

GREED hmmmm well been there and done that thats why i have my nice little trades that pop out 20 pips for me...........yes i know that i may miss a big run but i dont really care about that as its all about YOUR individual trading style if i pick up 5 or 6 20 pip trades a week thats 100/120 pips a week that do me fine no worrys, no hassle, just bank my pips and head back to the beach with a cold beer i dont think i will ever be a millionaire out of trading forex but as long as i dont actually have to work for a living have a nice house pay my bills put fuel in the porsche and have a fridge full of cold ones then im happy.....THATS ALL I WANT......do yer here me BIG S

stellaman and hbrandt... what is the importance of room up and room down?

does it effect our trade? i mean if i want to open a short position would i look to room down if its bigger then room up?

is it possible if the room down reaches 0 means that is the daily low price?

hi limestreamx firstly the room up/down is just a daily average of the past days that the price has moved and everyday it starts afresh again so for example.........if i got a signal to buy and everything was ok and i would look at the daily average and if it was telling me there was at least 40 pips up then i would enter the trade if it told me there was only 13 pips room left then i would not as i look for around 20 pips from my trades and i could not get 20 pips from 13...........that make sense................now just like any other indicator .thats all they are is an indicator so even if it says room up 50 pips it could go to 120 pips up..........but most of the time its quite good as the daily average range is PRETTY AVERAGE duh......sorry poor joke