Mp6140's Hedge - page 11

overleveraged? too big tradesize?

Bye, Alex

How Sad for you

chrislee:
I went when it killed my account (Only demo, fortunately)

It's only a matter of time.........

Chris

My demo account is thriving...

If I were to close the 2 open problem trades...the profit from 6/2 to 6/9 would be $36,451....

Amazing!

A trade that had been open since 5/30 finally got closed today!...using version 3.1...I guess mp6140 was right about all open trades getting closed eventually...

MP -- trying to make it perfect

runpup:
A trade that had been open since 5/30 finally got closed today!...using version 3.1...I guess mp6140 was right about all open trades getting closed eventually...

BAD trades usually resolve in no more than a month, but im trying to find the criteria where a hedge should NOT be entered --- we know that a hedge entered at 8PM EDT will invariably clear, either very soon, or within one day at the most, but i havent been able to pin down the "absolute" conditions yet.

what ive been doing is checking the 5 min and 15 min to see if theres upside and downside room for the trade at that moment, but dont think an EA can do that very well at this point in technology.

enjoy and trade well

it does work, just looks scary sometimes

AND DONT OVERLEVERAGE -- LET IT JUST WORK ITSELF IF THINGS START GETTING "HEAVY"

mp

jbfx:
Man, you guys are comtemplating a 1000 pip stoploss (margin call) to try to pick up 10 pips on one side of the hedge? Seriously.

================================================

re adjust your thinking jbfx --- its NOT 10 pips, but a system to make a very large amount of money over a reasonably short time.

i havent payed a lot of attention to it lately, but will be trying to find optimum conditions to enter trades.

mp

Well, it's been 2 months and a day, since I let this EA run wild on my demo account...you judge...swap is a bear!

Files:
statement_4.htm  238 kb

^

Doesn't seem too hot.

I never really wanted it to be made into an EA --- its really just a manual trading situation for some reason, but then i dont think much of most EA's anyway

enjoy and trade well

mp

runpup:
Well, it's been 2 months and a day, since I let this EA run wild on my demo account...you judge...swap is a bear!

jbfx:
^

Doesn't seem too hot.

Probably not...

do you have an EA that's produced 268 consecutive wins in 61 days?...

Please share!

mp6140:
I never really wanted it to be made into an EA --- its really just a manual trading situation for some reason, but then i dont think much of most EA's anyway

enjoy and trade well

mp

Hey, man...It's just like you said when this whole thing got started...

It's beer money!!!