OzFx System :) 100-800 Pips Per Trade - page 17

This thread is incredible!

Thanks to OzFX, SwingMan and all the others who have contributed their works and ideas here.

OzFX is truly an unselfish individual by sharing his system and I really appreciate you giving us a new hope in our trading efforts.

Fair Winds,

fxgrm

OzFx EA v1.42

This is just a simple "service pack" update of the EA.

This version can now remember its trades if it is shut down and restarted. I have also reorganised some codes with respect to buy/sell signals.

Files:
ozfx_v1.42.mq4  10 kb

Clarification on Entry

Do we only enter trades when both AC and Sto just cross the zero line? Or is there a way to trade this system every single day even when the cross of the zero line occurred a few days ago?

Thanks,

Biniam

Thank You

Thank you so much for you have done ozfx and azme.

I really hope God bless you.

Open positions from This/Last week:

1. EUR/JPY - Short - 4th lot closed at +200

2. AUD/JPY - Short - 4th lot closed at +200

3. NZD/JPY - Short - 4th lot closed at +200

4. EUR/GBP - Long - 3rd lot closed at +150

The new version for "no repaint" signals and lines indicators.

Is this a fully functioning EA opening and closing trades?...or only for testing purposes?

ES

azmel:
This is just a simple "service pack" update of the EA. This version can now remember its trades if it is shut down and restarted. I have also reorganised some codes with respect to buy/sell signals.

It is fully functional. I have good results with these ea's.

ElectricSavant:
Is this a fully functioning EA opening and closing trades?...or only for testing purposes? ES

azjeff:

Could you post results please??

it calculate TP it self???

pk TY,

I will try it...

ES

azjeff:

Put it on a demo account. Open every daily chart you have and put the ea on it. Make sure you change the magic number. Look a few posts back another user posted the results of it so far as well.

stace:
Could you post results please?? it calculate TP it self???