OzFx System :) 100-800 Pips Per Trade - page 14

EA v1.3

Here's the EA again with the 5th trade closing rule correctly implimented.

I can't backtest this EA as my backtester gives very poor result. Grateful is anyone with some reliable history data to backtest this EA and see if everything is working as they should be.

Regards,

Azmel.

UPDATE: THE LATEST & STABLE EA CAN BE FOUND ON POST#135, PAGE 14

OzFx ver 1.4

Okay this one should get it right .

The criteria for opening new trades is for all three indicators (AC, Stochastic, and 200SMA) in agreement.

But the criteria for closing existing trades is to have only two (AC and Stochastic) of the three indicators in agreement.

I'll delete all the other versions previously posted as to not to confuse new readers about which EA is the latest.

Regards,

Azmel

OzFx EA v1.5

azjeff:
Hi Azmel,

How is the update going on this ea? Thank you for your hard work on this.

Jeff

I have fixed the bug in v1.4. The EA will open trade at 0000 GMT only.

I haven't had the chance to forward-test this, so please report any more bugs.

OzFx EA v1.41

Here is the latest version of the OzFx EA. This version is probably the closest I can get to OzFx's methodology. Unfortunately it won't be able to capture all 100% of the signals due to the signals keep on repainting itself, but it is close.

I have decided to ditch ver 1.5 as it is performing worst.

Run it on as many pairs as you possible can get out of the major currencies: EUR, USD, GBP, CHF, CAD, JPY, AUD and NZD. There should be a total of 28 combination out of these majors. I have set the default Risk=1, which should be safe.

This EA must be switched on 24/7. If you restart this EA, it will "forget" its already opened trades and will start all over again. So if that happens, you will need to do some manual clean-up.

I'm closing the development on this EA for now, but welcome anyone else to pick it up for if you can improve it further. I will attempt to write OzFx's next strategy which is the Squeeze-More.

Regards,

Azmel.

Files:

Squeezze-More

Azmel, where are you going to write about squeeze -more??

Here or a new thread.

Hi Azmel and Ozfx,

Thank you so MUCH for you have DONE Azmel'. You are the one's " a GREAT MAN " in this Forum.

I want ask you about your trade MR. Ozfx.

Will you give us your Setting this EA that you are using in your Chart ???

Very Appreciated for your have DONE.

THANK YOU SO MUCH

May GOD Bless You ALL.

Best regards,

Paulinge

Hi all. I discovered this system over at another forum. Might as well follow it here.

I took the USD/JPY short at the open of the week and currently sitting on it at +200 with +140 locked in with a generous trailing stop Swing trades are where the money is really. Forget the 5min scalps.

Thanks for sharing OzFX. This is something quite remarkable and simple to use.

Any pairs that you dislike?

OzFx, welcome back from your holiday Hope you had a good rest.

I've been looking at the pairs, and I must say each of them has their own unique characteristics: some are big swingers, some are ultra-volatile, and some are just sitting around watching the sun goes by .

Do you use the same principle on all pairs? Or is there any pair treated differently? Or any pair you tend to avoid alltogether?

azmel:
OzFx, welcome back from your holiday Hope you had a good rest.

I've been looking at the pairs, and I must say each of them has their own unique characteristics: some are big swingers, some are ultra-volatile, and some are just sitting around watching the sun goes by .

Do you use the same principle on all pairs? Or is there any pair treated differently? Or any pair you tend to avoid alltogether?

Hi Azmel,

I try not to trade GJ and AN. GJ is too volatile and AN basically goes sideways.

I treat rest pretty much same.

Oz