Scammers selling commercial ? - page 3

Most commercial expert advisors are promoted on message boards by message board scammers and their accomplices

Message board scammers

9 Red Flags to Help Spot Message Board Scammers

1) Someone who hyper-posts on only one expert advisor or indicators.

2) Someone who uses multiple identities.

3) Some who repeatedly attacks or belittles others on a message boards.

4) Someone who emerges as the moderator, or even the leader of the discussion group on that expert advisor

5) Someone, with a short history in their member profile, who suddenly shows up during a conversation started by others, and appears to know "all about" the expert advisor.

6) Someone who is nearly always the first to respond to product performance.

7) Someone who continuously hints at an expert advisor

8) Someone who hypes the expert advisor

() Someone who goes out of their way to find bad news about the expert advisor or commercial spam and makes a "case" out of it.

OILFXPRO

omelette:
That's the same line of BS that Aleccoh spins at times

Yep, Aleccoh speaks some crap.

OilFX, I have to agree with Omelette on this - news trading can not be dismissed. Look at MaXeY, guy is amazing at news trading, he makes money, end of story.

forexmoments:
Yep, Aleccoh speaks some crap. OilFX, I have to agree with Omelette on this - news trading can not be dismissed. Look at MaXeY, guy is amazing at news trading, he makes money, end of story.

Who is mAxEy

Hi

Why is conquest on scam.com

Conquest EA

OILFXPRO

Because the logic used there will lead to margin call

the rules is so simple if u use it u will get red instead of green pips... so why not try it then take a leap into another world... i hate scammers!!

Files:
untitled.bmp  314 kb

forexmoments:
Yep, Aleccoh speaks some crap. OilFX, I have to agree with Omelette on this - news trading can not be dismissed. Look at MaXeY, guy is amazing at news trading, he makes money, end of story.

yes he makes some money... but some broker have a rules... so we must obey that..

Bongo:
Nothing new for me.

I posted my EA for MT3 few years ago.

Some "expert" sold my EA on ebay next day.

Bongo

Well thats happened to me too with HedgeEA, the problem is that is was a non complete version, so somebody that buys that could be in trouble.

And HedgeEa is available for free on forexforums.org...

Buying things online (indicators). Legal issues.

I'm making pretty good money on FX now (thanks to this forum to a big extent), and I decided to spend some of it on those systems that are not free. Just to have a feel of it.

One of the things I bought (as ex4 file) is exactly the same as an indicator that I can find for free in hundreds of places on the web, including forex-tsd.

I want to know - surely, I was fooled, all right. I was ready to pay for it, 100 bucks is not an issue. But still - is it legal?

In other words, if I start selling this forum's free indicators made by other people for money calling it my system... will it still be legal?

Bongo:
Nothing new for me.

I posted my EA for MT3 few years ago.

Some "expert" sold my EA on ebay next day.

Bongo

Thatz horrible! then what did you do?