Lost hope to win in the forex deadly game - page 7

Okay,

That's enough with your googling.

Private EA means Not sold.

AVALANCHE-FX: HOW TO SUBCRIBE TO AVALANCHE-FX EA

What else are you going to post? Maybe Sir Lancelot's MT4 Statement too? King Arthur? the FXLite Scam? Fap Turbo?

Walander:
Okay,

That's enough with your googling.

Private EA means Not sold.

AVALANCHE-FX: HOW TO SUBCRIBE TO AVALANCHE-FX EA

What else are you going to post? Maybe Sir Lancelot's MT4 Statement too? King Arthur? the FXLite Scam? Fap Turbo?

i don't buy these ea's. just showed you that is possible to make that many pips per week. fapturbo is junk, euroblaster is junk and just about anything commercial is junk. probably 99% especially fxlite and king authur. i don't do commercial. sorry to burst your bubble.

What?

Are you really dumb? Read what you said

#2 and my friendwith a private held EA with a completely different system than my old EA and new one.

And its not possible you fruit. If they were, they wouldn't be here with the likes of you.

This is what i've got from you.

A useless attempt to back up the fact you can "prove" 1400 pips a day is possible.

A useless and non existent attempt to prove you have an EA aside from you statement that is clearly linked with RDB considering your posting history and activity in that thread - along with the talk of opening a broco account around the same time.

Non-existent knowledge of EA's as per reading your posting history, your inability to deal with DIGIT differences - which leads me to believe you have no coding capabilities

And a rather lame attempt to prove, EA's make alot of money by providing me with a RANDOM sampling of RANDOM statements on this forum, and probably google. BTW I TOO can provide you with alot of statements too on fxbook- you idiot.

Then these statements that you're friends with these people and you attempt to tie these associations to build some credibility in yourself.

All I see is a bunch of BS- random uses of impractical evidence to support a non-existent claim.

Save yourself the self-esteem and swallow in the ranks of Pava, and Bongo.

You don't know anything about trading.

hazelj80:
lol i don't buy these ea's. just showed you that is possible to make that many pips per week. fapturbo is junk, euroblaster is junk and anything commercial is junk. especially fxlite and king authur except maybe avalanche. but I'm not buying it neither. i don't do commercial. sorry to burst your bubble.

That fact is.

He's not your friend.

And you're adding things in your sentances to make you sound more credible.

Your statement is "Not" your ea. Its RDB.

And if he's truly your friend.

I have developed an automated forex software to trade forex and make money on your behalf. Currently there are many such expert advisor software in the market but mine is exceptionally profitable !

It has since be able to generate 2000 pips per week on a live account with a very low drawdown when the currency market is on uncertain trend or whipsaw condition. The live statements are proof to how effective my software can be. Email me at bestexpertadvisor@gmail.com or call me at 90851628 for a discussion.

Go call him and tell him to stuff it.

?

can't we all just get along?

the EA in the email i received was origianlly meant for 10-15 people, not 20000 like fapturbo.so why it's posted on that blog i have no clue. it's not in my emails I have so am i really the idot? have i bought this thing? nope.

i don't sell nor do i need to sell anything. i am not here to sell you or anyone else a dream on forex. i just stated that is possible. anything is. losing 100000.00 in a day in forex is possible. and i stated it's just a matter of time before i get the rest of it figured out. i posted eveidence that lots of things are possible and you try to shoot them down because you persoannly have not achieved such things. i never clamied to make 1400 pips a day. that guys friend did! i only said i made almost 300% on a real account in under 2 months. idiot! you acted like I came in here an tried to sell everyone something. i said study hard people will get it figured out. I have never lead anyone in the wrong direction if you do your research on my post. i only give advice from time to time on what i see and what i have been through personally. yes, this was RDB's ea and where did i state it was mine? i didn't. i don't take credit for what i didn't build or help to build.

right, i don't anything about trading yet i have eveidence saying otherwise, regardless of what you may think. i don't know everything and i dont' know how to code but what does that have to due with being able to understand trading as a whole? programmers can't all tradee and traders can't all program.

i am not whoever those guys are so you need to calm yourself down.

Newb's Revelation!

For the past 2 weeks I've been looking into this forum trying to learn more about forex.

I've read about systems, I've read about indicators, etc. etc., and like most beginners, I've ended up trying to find the "Holy Grail". I've tested at least 5 TSU in my demo account and found semi success, but not to the point of GREAT!!!

So I decided to remove all of my indicators and I finally learned what Forex is really about. Forex was never about an indicator that points up/down, and if it was then we should all be freaking millionaires by now.

Instead, forex is simply a game of supply and demand. There's a point when demand's high and demand's low. Theres a market structure and a story behind every action, and Indicators are only there as a reference and Nothing more!!!!

There never was a "Follow these rules to make 20 pips/day System", there never really was a "golden indicator" and there never was a "BEST AUTO EA!!!!!"

Its a new chapter of my forex career and I'm more than excited to face the challenge. I'm going to learn and learn so wish me luck everyone .

Thank You!!!

jikong414:
For the past 2 weeks I've been looking into this forum trying to learn more about forex.

I've read about systems, I've read about indicators, etc. etc., and like most beginners, I've ended up trying to find the "Holy Grail". I've tested at least 5 TSU in my demo account and found semi success, but not to the point of GREAT!!!

So I decided to remove all of my indicators and I finally learned what Forex is really about. Forex was never about an indicator that points up/down, and if it was then we should all be freaking millionaires by now.

Instead, forex is simply a game of supply and demand. There's a point when demand's high and demand's low. Theres a market structure and a story behind every action, and Indicators are only there as a reference and Nothing more!!!!

There never was a "Follow these rules to make 20 pips/day System", there never really was a "golden indicator" and there never was a "BEST AUTO EA!!!!!"

Its a new chapter of my forex career and I'm more than excited to face the challenge. I'm going to learn and learn so wish me luck everyone .

Thank You!!!

Good Fortune jikong414 But I think that you will find that there are systems that use indicators that are successful, but it takes a long time to find them.

It has taken me a long long time to find out how, but I did find out finally.

Here is what is required.

1. Work on your own system, not on other peoples

2. learn to code

3. Design your own system by elimination, if it does not work throw it out

4. Never ever give up

5. Keep on refining and testing until you begin to see a method appearing

6. Once you have a method, stick rigidly to it.

7. Keep on refining and improving what you have established.

8. The refining process is never ending as you whittle down the % losing trades in favour of wins.

I think that you will find that trading without indicators will take you down either of two paths. Either you gain

1. A great deal of skill in analysing the markets and develop the ability and skill to accurately forecast moves

2. Or else you just guess and gamble which many do.

I am sure we all wish you well and keep us informed of your progress

if we get constant daily loss -- like 100 pip a day

should we bet the REVERSAL all the time -- i.e. bet the direction that we don't believe in (esp in the past, that we hold a LOSING transaction in the first 30min)

or

if we try to SAVE a transaction (like locking etc or bet double) , we end up more loss

should we put a big triangle in our first trade, then if we loss (we have not bet yet -- just our intended direction), then we do OPPOSITE to what we normally will try to save that BIG TRIANGLE LOSING transaction

--- the above system, is based on ourself, and based on how our greed work, when we see movement in the market --

Forexinvest

You are really a sick puppy.

The Admin. should not only ban you for spamming, but for being so really sick as to do this. May be your in desperate shape yourself too, to resort to this type of spam. I hope any clients that you may have will see this, It may show how desperate you are to get your hands on others money.

You should take the Bar Exam, there looking for people like you....

forexinvest:
If you find forex trading difficult, you should go for "managed forex account"

Forex managed account = Investment because investor deposits money with Forex broker/Manager and he trades "investor's money" for profit and pays profit back to the investor. In other words investor’s money is managed by Forex broker/Manager.

Everybody does not have time and knowledge for forex trading. So “Managed Forex account” with reputed and experienced Forex broker/Manager is the best option/alternative