Lost hope to win in the forex deadly game - page 12

friotennnn:
I'am in this busniness almost 10 years. I have lost and won a lot of money! But during the last 5 years I'am stable profit maker! I have my own Investment Fund. Everything I know I learned by my self! No one helped me! One professional trader told me 95% of small traders are losers, but only 5% ar systematic profit makers! If you want to, I can teach you a lot of things, because during two years I made 327,000$ starting only with 250$. I call my self as a professional! In last contest organaized by Go Markets I got 41st place, because during september of this year I made 123%. In very bad trading months I profit 60-70%. Cheer up!

Please, can you provide more information on this to confirm your results. To say the least they are quite amazing ... to amplify your profit by 1300times from the starting amount of money it's almost unbelievable.

Better to let it go and lose hope rather than bang your head trough the wall and lose even more... Not everyone can be a profitable trader and that's a fact. Everyone can try but it's not that simple, there are a lot of people that can't put their emotions to the side and that's it.

DiF0r:
Better to let it go and lose hope rather than bang your head trough the wall and lose even more... Not everyone can be a profitable trader and that's a fact. Everyone can try but it's not that simple, there are a lot of people that can't put their emotions to the side and that's it.

Yes I agree, although determination is a really good thing. You should always know when to stop. When to give up and say it is enough.

sisimimi7854:
Yes I agree, although determination is a really good thing. You should always know when to stop. When to give up and say it is enough.

you are right, when you really want pursue something and have better results , you really need to be determined

I think that if a person has a goal in his or her life he or she should never give up. And if you are doing it only for fun then there is no need in breaking your head.

Files:

april:
you are right, when you really want pursue something and have better results , you really need to be determined

If any trader wants to become a successful trader he will need to know that these things:

1. Devotion

2. Dedication

3. Determination

4. Hard Work

5. Patience

6. Perseverance