3_Level_ZZ_Semafor (indicator for MT4) - page 21

deebee:
hi message for pava..or anyone that can help

i really like the thread hist alert indi and the simplistic colour coded version of the sema indi.. thanks for your work...

could you possibly help me with regards to other confrimation indi's you use please so as to nail the turns and eradciate the fakey's that continue trending?

thanks good luck

db

try this one

Files:

newdigital:
Somepeople are using Winzip, the other people are using Winrar: WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files

Thanks a lot!

oshawa:
Hi, I am new to this. Please could you explain how to use a 'rar' file? I put it in indicator folder and it would not show up. How is this different from other mq4 files? Thanks.

I see the stochastic window that embedded serveral oscillator.....how to do it?

Is it need to amend the code in the mq4 ....or setting in the mt4.~?

Thanks a lot ....give me the concept to combine the serveral stochastic.....

Thread indicator

Hi, can someone please explain how to use the Thread_Hist_Alert indicator? I noticed there are some crosses in the indicator window and read from one previous post that crosses signal possible reversal. But is it better to have more or fewer crosses?

And, what about the histograms? How to interpret them?

Thanks for any help in advance!

oshawa:
Hi, can someone please explain how to use the Thread_Hist_Alert indicator? I noticed there are some crosses in the indicator window and read from one previous post that crosses signal possible reversal. But is it better to have more or fewer crosses?

And, what about the histograms? How to interpret them?

Thanks for any help in advance!

forexfactory.com....spud's stochastics

hey pava thanks bud..i take it this doesnt repaint either (i know some dont care but that's cool)

could you tell me what its telling me & how is this used in conjunction with the hist alert please

i am guessing that the line coming from below and up into the 20 level is a reversal to the up and similar form the top below the 80 is a reversal to the downside?

thanks again

db

Pava:
Have Cautious Fun

can we pls have the x3 semafore in mq4 format on vista i cant seem to get ex4 files to work thanks

deebee:
hey pava thanks bud..i take it this doesnt repaint either (i know some dont care but that's cool)

could you tell me what its telling me & how is this used in conjunction with the hist alert please

i am guessing that the line coming from below and up into the 20 level is a reversal to the up and similar form the top below the 80 is a reversal to the downside?

thanks again

db

it only tells you of a possible reversal...try placing trendline after the signal...and wait til the trendline is broken before making a bet...

Perky:
can we pls have the x3 semafore in mq4 format on vista i cant seem to get ex4 files to work thanks

don't have .mq4...but there is plenty of semafores around...most of them are same in .mq4...same meaning they all repaint:)....

Pava:
it only tells you of a possible reversal...try placing trendline after the signal...and wait til the trendline is broken before making a bet...

pava could you possibly elaborate on the trendline method..

you see a x for example : the what do you do?

many thanks

db