Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 30

Any templates or indicators that work for currency exchange, also work for gold?

xvinhp:
Any templates or indicators that work for currency exchange, also work for gold?

I did not trade gold, sorry.

no one will ever sell a successful EA.

no one will ever sell a successful EA. they will simply retire. period.

Programmer please help!!!

I have an EA with this rules

SS_SELL_0 = iCustom(Symbol(),Period(),"super-signals_v2b",4,0,0);

SS_SELL_1 = iCustom(Symbol(),Period(),"super-signals_v2b",4,0,1);

SS_BUY_0 = iCustom(Symbol(),Period(),"super-signals_v2b",4,1,0);

SS_BUY_1 = iCustom(Symbol(),Period(),"super-signals_v2b",4,1,1);

if (SS_SELL_0 > 0 || SS_SELL_1 > 0) &&.... {SSIsSell=true;SSIsBuy=false;}

if (SS_BUY_0 > 0 || SS_BUY_1 > 0) && .... {SSIsSell=false;SSIsBuy=true;}

I want combine above indicator with Heiken Ashi MTF to this EA with rules SELL when color Red and BUY when color white.

How the EA should work.

Let say I attach this EA to EU pairs H4, trend is downtrend

1. Arrow BUY super-signal_v2b TF=H4 will appeared first

2. At that time Heikin Ashi TF=M30 is still red, after a few bar the colors change to white

3. BUY order execute --- this code OK

Note:

1. Both indicator run in different timeframe

2. Both indicator normally not appeared at the same time or bar

Attach:

1. super-signals_v2b.mq4

2. Heiken Ashi.mq4 need to change to MTF Heiken Ashi.mq4

Files:

Grail

Good afternoon. There is an idea to combine the expert working under the scheme of cycles"GSelector" and "CyberiaAsc"-Autor Newdigital

In "GSelector" necessary to lead training 2 times. Model (control points based on the nearest time frame with fractal interpolation).

I think they perfectly each other will add. It is only idea. Programming needed to combine two expert.

Files:

Urgent MAcross EA

Can someone make this simple MAcross over EA?

I have tried most of MA cross EA's in this forum...would like to have this simple clean one....ASAP.

Its an EMA cross EA>>

>> 1.Ema period=5 with shift of -1

>> 2.Ema period= 20 (no shift)

Clarifications :

Open -Close-Open (reverse position)

Open- Close- New order...will be several orders inside a bar

If Requote, always YES (Enbale Max. Deviation from quoted price 10 pips)

An other EA

hi all

how could I optimize this ea "euroX2_sl" ?

I've change some settings...

Balaise

Files:

PA_Scalp_EA

Hi every body, I would want to get Your help on creation this EA / PriceAction_Scalp_EA /, I'm not computer men and there for I though to ask help to MrPip, Don what I did / they didn't give me answer jet / but now I decided 1 men is good - 2 better - 10000000 heartbreaking of course You can add some thing from your self to this EA but I wouldn't want to see in it any lagging indicators only Fib. which not lagging ind. So rules follows:

The idea is EA which work on price action - inside bars and outside bars I think you got the idea - for example if price exceeds high or low of bar before inside bar + n pips trade is triggered and the same with outside bars if price exceeds high or low of outside bar + n pips trade is triggered. If bars have one matching low or high we still count them as inside or outside bars.

I think in EA should have all changeable parameters with which can play and which can turn on and off:

*Stop Loss /in pips/

*3 Bar Stop Loss / Stop Loss is placed 1 pip /or n pips/ below low or high of three previous bars but if in-between these 3 bars is inside bar we don't count it - just skip it/

*Take Profit /in pips/

*Take Profit /on Fib. levels which we apply to the bar on which trade is triggered/

*Break Even

*MM

*Trailing Stop

*For how much pips it should exceed high or low of outside bar /or bar before inside bar or bars/ before trade is triggered.

----

I would want to keep this in elite section.

Thank you.

They don't work....

Not to discourage you, but I have coded EA's just as you have described using inside and outside bars using all time frames and every combination of parameters you may think of.

All backtested very well.

All failed in forward testing.

I gave up on all of them, I would upload copies for you but I got rid of them.

If you would like to try coding an EA yourself (inside/outside bar EA's are easy) try going here:

Expert Advisor Builder for MetaTrader 4

Time-based opening order management?

Is there a script or EA that will OPEN a once-only manual order at a certain time?

I want to set the open order parameters, T/P, S/L, etc., initiate the order at one particular time and set an expiration time for the order.

I haven't found anything that will accomplish this. I tried TMLM but it opens multiple orders.

Any help welcomed.