Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 242

Hello MLADEN,

Would it be possible to have this indicator for MT5 platform ?

Regards.

Files:

GannErik:

Hello MLADEN,

Would it be possible to have this indicator for MT5 platform ?

Regards.

First of all I would need the original (non-decompiled) code to check. Please, if you have the original code post it

Hello MLADEN, Not sure if it's the right one, but this is what i got from another location. Regards.
Files:

GannErik:
Hello MLADEN, Not sure if it's the right one, but this is what i got from another location. Regards.
Same decompiled.

mntiwana:
Same decompiled.

OK.

I think i'm done for this one. Maybe it has been renamed...

Thank you.

Hello MLADEN & MNTIWANA,

Would it be possible to have this other indicator converted to MT5 ?

Regards.

Files:
japcandle.mq4  12 kb

Hello MLADEN,

I was wondering if this very useful indicator will be made for MT5 platform.

Regards.

Files:

GannErik:

Hello MLADEN,

I was wondering if this very useful indicator will be made for MT5 platform.

Regards.

As I told in a couple of posts : the conversion process is on its way and is done. All that has some value will be converted, but we must pay attention not to just convert and convert and in the process not add anything new or improve. So, it will be made - I know that now everybody is in a hurry to jump to mt5 train, but I also must remind that we had years and years and that this site is one of a very few sites that was posting any new metatrader 5 stuff - now it takes time to catch up the mt4 development made in the mean time

mladen:
As I told in a couple of posts : the conversion process is on its way and is done. All that has some value will be converted, but we must pay attention not to just convert and convert and in the process not add anything new or improve. So, it will be made - I know that now everybody is in a hurry to jump to mt5 train, but I also must remind that we had years and years and that this site is one of a very few sites that was posting any new metatrader 5 stuff - now it takes time to catch up the mt4 development made in the mean time

"this site is one of a very few sites that was posting any new metatrader 5 stuff"

And meta quote was aware of this why they feel and love to became CEO of TSD too some long ago as an early step to form MT5 an future popular trading machine/terminal :) .... they knows well the level/eligibility of coder/s and status of tsd stuff.

mladen:

OK. Thank you for update. I didn't follow the thread for a couple of weeks. I'm trying to get back in it.

Regards.