Ultraportable PCs and trading?

Anyone using ultraportable pcs like OQO 02 or the like for trading?

Please share your experience.

aelimian:
Anyone using ultraportable pcs like OQO 02 or the like for trading? Please share your experience.

i have the sony vaio vgn-ux390n with extended battery and the preinstalled cingular / at&t air card. works great especially at games or around town. works great on interstate also

lol. writing this on my oqo2 with docking station. when its docked i forget im on a mini-pc. sweet that i can just slip it out of the dock and take it with me anytime. i got it with verizon built in modem so im hot everywhere. no diff from using a regular desktop. can run anything but 3d games (some basic stuff works ok). i have, mt4, office, photoshop, etc...

Fulltime247:
lol. writing this on my oqo2 with docking station. when its docked i forget im on a mini-pc. sweet that i can just slip it out of the dock and take it with me anytime. i got it with verizon built in modem so im hot everywhere. no diff from using a regular desktop. can run anything but 3d games (some basic stuff works ok). i have, mt4, office, photoshop, etc...

Thank you very much

cbrock5000:
i have the sony vaio vgn-ux390n with extended battery and the preinstalled cingular / at&t air card. works great especially at games or around town. works great on interstate also

Thank you

giving away laptop, how to securely delete files ?

i am giving brand new laptop with vista....

but i dont wanna reformat the whole thing....cuz its only some files directory that i wish to delete securely...i've deleted them in the recycle bin. is this enough ?

It depends to whom you are giving your laptop.

I don't know about vista but there are many software programms which can restore the files even after reformating the whole thing.

And there are some software programms which are deleting the files completely (some of those software are free).

If you are affraid or if it is some important files and you are gving laptol away forever so it may be good to dowload one of program to delete the files completely.

But it depends on who will use this laptop.

Fulltime247:

must be nice n expensive....