2 startegy H1 working simultaneusly - page 5

iZero:
First Chart: First Strategy

Second Chart: Second Strategy

Third Chart: Both Combined

Good yes? On the backtest it seemed that the long positions did very well on the whole but short were a bit of a bummer.

If this one is right I'll put up the source.

could u please post it so that all can see and test .... if u don't post the EA i cannot test if it s ok or not

thanx

Here you go:

Files:

iZero:
Here you go:

hi izero ok u are very near to got what i mean

1)for the 1st EA trading schould stop at 1700 gmt +1 for booth startegies

so : startegy 1 start at 0900 and stop at 1700

strategy 2 start at 1100 and stop at 1700

2) for the 2nd EA there schouldn t be a time limitation and also no entry limitation that mean for EA 2 i want that the programm enter every hour a trade based on the EA1 roules for the entries .

-------got it ?-------

let me know how the work proced

thanx in advance for any kind of help

Dear Pariatore,

Notice both strategies work well in the 1st half(till 1400hr) but not so in the

2nd half(till 1700hr). As someone mentions, the long position works well but not the short positions.

Regards

MSL168

MSL168:
Dear Pariatore,

Notice both strategies work well in the 1st half(till 1400hr) but not so in the

2nd half(till 1700hr). As someone mentions, the long position works well but not the short positions.

Regards

MSL168

wich EA? have u optimize the EA? if u can give me more infos about that maybe i can give u a precise answer

came on guys i ll show u that EA 1 work if samone can send to me the ea as i want (EA1)

and EA2 will be even more

go on don t stop

thanx for the interest and the help

hello fellows

hope that sambody is worhing on my idea to make that EA work.

let me know please

i appriciate any kind of help

thanx

pariatore:
hi izero ok u are very near to got what i mean

1)for the 1st EA trading schould stop at 1700 gmt +1 for booth startegies

so : startegy 1 start at 0900 and stop at 1700

strategy 2 start at 1100 and stop at 1700

2) for the 2nd EA there schouldn t be a time limitation and also no entry limitation that mean for EA 2 i want that the programm enter every hour a trade based on the EA1 roules for the entries .

-------got it ?-------

let me know how the work proced

thanx in advance for any kind of help

Ok so EA1 stops at 17:00, but I thought you wanted EA2 run 24/7 (but not necessarily make a trade every hour). Secondly you need to explain the EA2 rules again, I was under the impression you wanted the same rules at EA1 except on a different hour and it doesn't stop at 17:00.

You need to put up another picture.

iZero:
Ok so EA1 stops at 17:00, but I thought you wanted EA2 run 24/7 (but not necessarily make a trade every hour). Secondly you need to explain the EA2 rules again, I was under the impression you wanted the same rules at EA1 except on a different hour and it doesn't stop at 17:00. You need to put up another picture.

Oky

EA2 must enter 24 trades in a day

1) if close > close[1] then long else iuf close < close[1] then short

for the hole day, i wanna make a lot of trades with a really small target lets say target optimization 3 to 35 pip not more we can also look to more but the beginning idea is smal tg

a lot of moves small winners

could u do that ?

EA 1

could u post the EA with the modification that i request

so trading stopps at 1700 gmt + 1

hqappy pips for all

i m running at the moment in a live account the EA pariatorev01 i got 4 trades 2 winners and two losers tg 90 stop 60 and an open trade short + 30 pips

i ve got a few real accounts and 2 of them are just for testing

i m trading now 0.01 lots just for testing, every body knows that the only test ist the realone so i ll try .

so please keep on going with the development of the two EA that i request so that i can test them for real

happy pips to everybody

What think think you meant #142314857

Files: