Fibo & Gann variations - page 19

zombie333:
Hi all ,,,,

i have aproblem with indicator called (( FIBO_S )) when i'm going to use it ,, it make my system very very slow ,,, i don't know why ,, all what i need from this indi ,, the 2 lins for high and low and 2 lins that shown the targt up and down ,, i don't need to Histogram of Fibo levle that indi can drow on chart ,,,

what i'm trying to say ,, if the histo and fibo levle cause this bad slowdown in my system ,, can sombody remov it and keep on 4 lines that i need ,,

or PLZ somebody try to help me to fix slowdown problem that happning by indi

thanx fo all and sorry about my english

hi guys,

could somebody share with me what is the best setting for fibo_s with tf30?

thanks.

Fibo extensions

Can someone tell me how can i set fibonnaci projections on the standart mt4 indicator please?

Love_pips:
Can someone tell me how can i set fibonnaci projections on the standart mt4 indicator please?

On MT4 it's called fibonacci expansion.

Look for a tool like the one inside on the lime reactangle.

Files:
dibujo.jpg  105 kb

thank you

zombie333:
Hi all ,,,,

i have aproblem with indicator called (( FIBO_S )) when i'm going to use it ,, it make my system very very slow ,,, i don't know why ,, all what i need from this indi ,, the 2 lins for high and low and 2 lins that shown the targt up and down ,, i don't need to Histogram of Fibo levle that indi can drow on chart ,,,

what i'm trying to say ,, if the histo and fibo levle cause this bad slowdown in my system ,, can sombody remov it and keep on 4 lines that i need ,,

or PLZ somebody try to help me to fix slowdown problem that happning by indi

thanx fo all and sorry about my english

Try FIBO_Target.

Files:

Fibo Circle indicator by cja is on this post.

Hi

Anyone know of any indicators that can show me

2 fibonaccis on a chart. fibo extention + fibo retracement

Coding Help Please

could someone code this so that it uses the 1HR t/f instead of daily for the fibo targets.

thanks for any help.

MTF fibo S/R indicator

i am looking for a MTF fibo S/R indicator, does anyone have such an indicator?

if so please send me a copy, thanks.

RvmFractalLevel

I have posted a request for a MTF RvmfFractallevel indicator many times-I simply want to be able to place that indicators level from one time frame onto another time frame-that's it. If you do not understand Gann,Astrology and cycles-YOU Will not understand but I will. Unless you know what I am doing you cannot judge it's efficacy. I am happy to share the results from this NON-Lagging and predictive system(which this is a part of) but the questions are non-productive. If you CAN and WILL code this-I look forward to working with you. If not-I am not interested in hearing from you. If no one will I will continue to do it manually and wait for the Russians,Indians and the Chinese to do it-AGAIN while this board continues devote it's resources to systems that get thumped by the MACD-yet ANOTHER LAGGING INDICATOR .