Fib circles

deleted posted in wrong section!!!

deleted posted in wrong section!!!!!!

!!!nevermind!!

!!post deleted!!!

Do you use Fibonacci ?

Hi,

I like fibonacci and use it a lot.

Today I will show you how to draw with sunday gap.

If the gap get filled you draw from the friday close.

Example in the pic ( With on of my trades)

Files:
ucad-trade.jpg  157 kb

r

Files:

execute

thanks for sharing,looks good.

BoxFibo indicator acting weird, can anyone help?

My two BoxFibo indicators are acting weird, can anyone help? If they sit on the chart for a while the box will disappear and it look like the indicators redraw the lines a second time right over the first ones. Any coders out there see anything funky in the code on why it does that? Any help is appreciate since I'm a coding noob.

Files:
boxfibo_2.mq4  4 kb
boxfibo.mq4  5 kb

Use TF H1 and <

mer071898:
My two BoxFibo indicators are acting weird, can anyone help? If they sit on the chart for a while the box will disappear and it look like the indicators redraw the lines a second time right over the first ones. Any coders out there see anything funky in the code on why it does that? Any help is appreciate since I'm a coding noob.

Maybe it's just a problem with indicator setup? I see that in defaults parameters the start date is like 05.00 and end 08.15 but inside the codes the dt1 and dt2 is searched by only by hour. So it should be 5 and 8.

Take a look at this part:

datetime dt1 = StrToTime(TimeToStr(TimeCurrent(),TIME_DATE) + " " + StartTime + ":00");

The second issue that can be found here, is that you are using 2 indicators, that are drawing objects to the chart, and deleting those objects, but they are using the same names for those objects. That is why one indicator is deleting objects from another.

Try to modify this line:

string objname = "BF-Box-" + i;

like that:

(for BoxFibo)

string objname = "FIRST BF-Box-" + i;

and (for BoxFibo2)

string objname = "SECOND BF-Box-" + i;

and also remember to change the delete function at the end to add this words SECOND and FIRST too. Like that:

if (StringSubstr(objname,0,9) == "FIRSTBF-")

ObjectDelete(objname);