Harmonic Zigzags - page 45

Eurjpy

Looking at this for possible D leg target if 88.6 holds. 400 pip target.

Files:

EY went past 88.6 so long projection is invalid. Did ride the 15min setup short and still going.

Files:

Zz

Hello and i have to thank all beautiful people here for all there efforts to help us , actions like these rarly happen these days

I will post in form of Questions with charts to break the language barrier

Questions :

1- Why the level (a ) hugly different from level (b ) ( What is the factors that affect that difference in length? and is that length reflect the strength of that level !! i mean if it still printing for many candles is that makes it strong in future!! ( because i noticed that there are 4 tops happened in pink circles) at the same level of long (a) level

2-At point (c) i see conflunce of four levels yellow,orange,blue and red and as you see that the orange and yellow starting from the begining of there periods ( yellow bar starts at the begining of month and orange from the begining of the week ) and as we see the orange bar finished in 1 week period ( is that means that this weekly bar not in play now as a resistance level? and the whole level (c) become weak now and can be broken to upside?

3- Yellow levels in yellow circles down in the chart is short living not like the one is running now at (D) !!!!

4- which is the most important Q ( i think) , At point (C) the logic thing is to see blue bar printed then red then orange at at last the yellow one. Or all are printed at the same time

Regards

Files:
cad_zz.gif  115 kb

Hello this is the second post in row before i receive any answers because i have lots of Questions ( and thnx in advance)

attached here 2 pictures for GBPJPY 1h one with zz+ multipatterns( ZUP 73) and the other with ZUP 78 but the results are different !!! How come

Regards

Files:
gbpjpy1.gif  49 kb
gbpjpy2.gif  53 kb

Sorry I don't know how to answer you. Also if you would look, you will find questions that others have asked that aren't answered so don't get all upset if yours don't.

Hi,

Can any one explain the red and yellow dashed trend lines that zup draws?

Thanks,

Carl

traden4x:
Hi,

Can any one explain the red and yellow dashed trend lines that zup draws?

Thanks,

Carl

As I understand it represents the turning points (ZZ) on higher time frames.

Linuxser:
As I understand it represents the turning points (ZZ) on higher time frames.

Yes, it is correct

Nen,

In the picture is the red and yellow trend lines I am talking about. How are they from a higher TF? I'm not meaning the Dots at the peak or valley.

Carl

Files:
tl_question.gif  22 kb

chin fibo

From where do you have chin fibo tool?Can you upload it?