Harmonic Zigzags - page 28

Pucio:
If you do not like QTA than simply use Fibo Time Zone from your MT4 to look for time swing on the chart. If they overlap when you placed them from special point of retracement the possible swing can be in this place. It is the same rule as with price. Simply do it manually.

Thanks Pucio!

But I saw you managed to display time zone (QTA) in 15min and 30min charts, how do you did that?

M15 for 2 QTA

I have just made it. If you want it try it. Use on M15 of MT4.

Files:

Pucio:
Combine on M15 level 2QTA with ZUP_v77.

As William Gann said that time is more important than price or that time rules price, QTA indiacator searches for time when or where swing could happen. QTA uses Fibo Time Zone. When Fibo Time Zones from QTA indicators overlap the possible swing can be.

Sometimes to see clearly QTA,s in the separate window together it's necessary to reduce the MT4 window size as much as possible. We have to do it because Algorithm of QTA indicators is big. Separate window has problem when Algorithm of indicator is big, or when Zigzag,s have big retracements. So we should reduce the size window of MT4. Even you have to move the window of MT4 from left to right for a while by the mouse of your computer or laptop.

Pucio

Well done Pucio!

I will try later and let you know the outcome.

Thanks!

M15 with 2QTA plus ZUP_v77

Combine on M15 level 2QTA with ZUP_v77.

As William Gann said that time is more important than price or that time rules price, QTA indiacator searches for time when or where swing could happen. QTA uses Fibo Time Zone. When Fibo Time Zones from QTA indicators overlap the possible swing can be.

Sometimes to see clearly QTA's in the separate window together it's necessary to reduce the MT4 window size as much as possible. We have to do it because Algorithm of QTA indicators is big. Separate window has problem when Algorithm of indicator is big, or when Zigzag's have big retracements. So we should reduce the size window of MT4. Even you have to move the window of MT4 from left to the right for a while by the mouse of your computer or laptop.

Pucio

Files:

usd-jpy

Question

Can you explain this diagram ? Why you predict this way ?

Pucio:
This is ZUP_AB=CD for you. Good Luck. Pucio

can somebody add an alert (popup, sound and evt. email) when the ab=cd pattern is forming? (only the ab=cd, 0.786, 1.618 cd=ab and all others i dont need).

many thanks

Pucio:
This is ZUP_AB=CD for you. Good Luck. Pucio

can somebody add an alert (popup, sound and evt. email) when the ab=cd pattern is forming? (only the ab=cd, 0.786, 1.618 cd=ab and all others i dont need).

many thanks!

ZUP alert

Nen and Pucio, is there a possiblity that the alert from zup be translated to english?

I know the codes are mostly in Russian.

I like trading with the qta and zero lagstoch. Helps find direction aside from the support and resistance beams.

Thank you

mlen77:
Nen and Pucio, is there a possiblity that the alert from zup be translated to english?

I know the codes are mostly in Russian.

I like trading with the qta and zero lagstoch. Helps find direction aside from the support and resistance beams.

Thank you

What it is concrete messages?