Harmonic Zigzags - page 19

3.3.08qta = h1

Template 3.3.08qta = h1 used for live trading

Read chart 27 again.

I use 14 and 21 EMA of the close of the candle.

The 50 EMA and 100 EMA are just used as guides.

I find the zup beams very important and the Yearly Pivots.

The regular pivots are areas that you need to watch.

Please remember zup does repaint from 10-20 pips. Therefore, wait for 2-3 candles before taking a trade to confirm that once the butterfly forms, you can trade against it.

Look at chart 3.

The heatmap templates are only used for confirmation of the strength of a currency pair versus its parrallel and inverse pairs

The other templates with the yellow remarks on the right hand bottom corner are confirmation of the formation of a bullish or bearish trend

It will show the trend.

Here are the links to the website that you need to read for further studies if you want. Just simplified them for my live trades which works.

Gartley Patterns и их модификации - Onix (Страница 243) = forum on ZUP, russian forum

ZUP - Universal ZigZag with Pesavento Patterns. Part 1 - MQL4 Articles = NEN's paper in English about ZUP

Also, there is an interview with NEN on this website.

Again, Pucio needs to be credited for starting this forum in English.

And Nen's tireless work for improving ZUP.

Version 77 works like a charm.

I have poured a lot of time studying zup since its early development. It is my hope that you will understand zup better and make good trade decisions.

Best Wishes To ALL.

Best entries

Wlitien,

1. Did you study the charts of the MN, W1, D1 before taking your trade?

The XAU/USD trend to the UPside is very strong.

Did you do the heat map with AUD/USD, EUR/USD with XAU/USD?

2. At the bottom right hand corner, it tells you that the formation is a failed one.

3. The best trades to do are points where the beams all converge (either as support or resistance areas) especially the MN, WN, D1. Looking at your trade, you entered too soon.

Attaching the USD/JPY trade of 3.6.08. It is a strong downtrend. But hits a confluence of beams of supports and retraces.

Hope you get my point.

mlen77:
Template 3.3.08qta = h1 used for live trading

Read chart 27 again.

I use 14 and 21 EMA of the close of the candle.

The 50 EMA and 100 EMA are just used as guides.

I find the zup beams very important and the Yearly Pivots.

The regular pivots are areas that you need to watch.

Please remember zup does repaint from 10-20 pips. Therefore, wait for 2-3 candles before taking a trade to confirm that once the butterfly forms, you can trade against it.

Look at chart 3.

The heatmap templates are only used for confirmation of the strength of a currency pair versus its parrallel and inverse pairs

The other templates with the yellow remarks on the right hand bottom corner are confirmation of the formation of a bullish or bearish trend

It will show the trend.

Here are the links to the website that you need to read for further studies if you want. Just simplified them for my live trades which works.

Gartley Patterns и их модификации - Onix (Страница 243) = forum on ZUP, russian forum

ZUP - Universal ZigZag with Pesavento Patterns. Part 1 - MQL4 Articles = NEN's paper in English about ZUP

Also, there is an interview with NEN on this website.

Again, Pucio needs to be credited for starting this forum in English.

And Nen's tireless work for improving ZUP.

Version 77 works like a charm.

I have poured a lot of time studying zup since its early development. It is my hope that you will understand zup better and make good trade decisions.

Best Wishes To ALL.

Thanks mlen77!

I used ZUP a few months but found quite difficult to digest the signal given. Your sharing really a good help.

By the way, the pictures you attached too small. What format it's?

mlen77:
Wlitien,

1. Did you study the charts of the MN, W1, D1 before taking your trade?

The XAU/USD trend to the UPside is very strong.

Did you do the heat map with AUD/USD, EUR/USD with XAU/USD?

2. At the bottom right hand corner, it tells you that the formation is a failed one.

3. The best trades to do are points where the beams all converge (either as support or resistance areas) especially the MN, WN, D1. Looking at your trade, you entered too soon.

Attaching the USD/JPY trade of 3.6.08. It is a strong downtrend. But hits a confluence of beams of supports and retraces.

Hope you get my point.

Thanks mlen77, I will try on this weekend and try to master it.

Hope you will come to here regularly to share and also answer our doubts if possible.

Heatmap Currency Pairs

1. EUR/USD - trade it only if the EUR/GBP is strong and GBP/USD is weak

2. GBP/USD - trade it only if the EUR/GBP is weak, and EUR/USD is weak

3. EUR/JPY - trade trend will depend on which is stronger, EUR/USD or USD/JPY

4. GBP/JPY - trade trend will depend on which is stronger, GBP/USD or USD/JPY

5. XAU/USD - compare the strength to EUR/USD, AUD/USD

6. GBP/CHF - If GBP/USD is strong, USD/CHF is weak, then GBP/CHF would do a down move

And the list goes on.....

In a few hours, Non Farm Payroll comes in

Please be very careful.

mlen77:
Next 5 charts.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178335/page11

On 4 chart incorrect quotations

mlen77:
I will have to redo the power presentation in individual frames.

It kept rejecting my post.

It will explain to you on how to use it in different ways.

Could not upload the Power Presentation itself.

Please be patient. Will send it out tonight since I have things to do.

Hi mlen77, I think you can zip the powerpoint presentation and upload it here.

wltien:
Hi mlen77, I think you can zip the powerpoint presentation and upload it here.

mlen77

I agree with wltien.

Zip files can be 286.1 MB

while RAR files max of 38.15MB although I can break it up into smaller files and post separately.

But if you can not ZIP it, you can upload it to a server like rapidshare or another which someone else here may be able to share with us. or you can try to send it to my gmail address And I will ZIP it for you.

Yano

Eur/usd Up

I took the ride up. When it hit the beams, closed my trade.

Files:

Gbp/usd 3.7.08

GBP/USD ride up and closed when it hits resistance.

Files: