ElectricSavant's™ Challenge - page 10

Daniel,

Can you please provide the source for the God's Gift EA?

Introducing EA Lily.

The first applicant of the Challenge has been funded and the EA is running. You can go to the Blog and login to check it's performance from time-to-time.

This is live trading ladies and gentleman...read the opening post of this thread.

I do not think he can beat the Challenge...(but I am secretly crossing my fingers that he does)..

Please note there have not been any trades yet and this is a live account that I use to trade and lose in...so when looking at the history you need to start from today.

ES

LOL sometimes those 14 year olds are smarter than adults. Their minds are like sponges, while ours are already soaked with outdated knowledge.

wolfe:
I did have some help from a teacher though, my 14 year old son, who has self taught himself visual basic, C++, and now mq4.

Daniel, Can you please provide the source for the God's Gift EA?

You can find the expert here with all of it's indicators. The indicators are Keltner Channels, Keltner Channels B and Waddah_Attar_Explosion. Enjoy it !

danielfppps:
Less than 15% relative draw down with annual profit of 50%.

That SUXX

My personal opinion.

My experience with Keltners is that they work in a ranging market or in a choppy environment...only...But I am getting off-topic...

ES

kjhfdgjfhdghdf:
you haven't got an EA that does better and don't say you have because you havent.

15% drawdown means losing a quarterly profit. Sure I got better ones

Shinigami:
That SUXX My personal opinion.

Can do better with manual sure.But you haven't got an EA that does better and don't say you have because you havent.

danielfppps:
You can find the expert here with all of it's indicators. The indicators are Keltner Channels, Keltner Channels B and Waddah_Attar_Explosion. Enjoy it !

The keltner channel EA is bad.

15% drawdown means losing a quarterly profit. Sure I got better ones

We would be glad to take a look at them ! I am always looking for better experts. Also feel free to show us any proof you may have

Arrogantly speaking...The Challenger put on her First trade....

see the Blog...

ES