The bigest problem with ABCD formations !!!! - page 2

target

future pattern

Files:
1_11.gif  37 kb
2_4.gif  34 kb

About patterns. Is it indicator or did you it manually?

This is my geometry

This is my harmonic geometry always work to find trend. Look this is a day period.

Files:

Maybe it will help me

Maybe ZZ will help me

Files:
zzi.gif  25 kb

RSI M/W pattern comfirmation

Sorry ForeverOld,

I see the picture you posted, but I do not see the M(sell) or W(buy) pattern you speak of in the post above.

could you perhaps draw the lines in or explain in more detail?

thanks.

Foreverold:
Here is where you are going wrong.

You are letting the indicator (I will guess it is zup) tell you you have a gartley,or some other pattern.

The Zup works off the zig zag indicator.

I am not saying do not use the zig zag, bucause It is one of my favorite indicators. But first you need to read some books on harmonic patterns, learn to reconize them without an indicator (zup)

Try adding another indicator to your charts like the MACD, or my favorite RSI

to confirm the pattern

The RSI will confirm the pattern by makinga "M" pattern for a sell or a "W" pattern for a buy and will work on any time frame. Spotting the "M" or "W" on RSI is money in the bank if you can confirm it is a Gartley

Bottom line read some books

Yep, MACD works pretty good.

Specifically, MACDBB seems to be the best filtering indicator for ZUP. just trade when you get diamonds in the direction of the ABCD formation if you're below 30 min time frame. or you can just take the trade on the candle close when the color agrees with bearish/bullish ABCD pattern

I wanna to see the above butterfly method to be used in $eurchf for 1 hour TF

to see whether it could predict the firday range today

this is the best that I could do -- imitate the elite template that I saw here for $eurchf

there is a problem, I do not follow 1 hr to trade

as you could see

if I trust the ABC

and follow B then the YELLOW Trend to go up-- that should be very safe and profitable

spektr:
future pattern

Can you please send me or share the above related pictures indicator?

hamirta.forex@gmail.com

many thanks

Pucio:
Hi,

I my opinion the bigest problem with ABCD formations ( Gartley, Crab, Batt, Butterfly etc.) is the end of them. What I mean by the end. The end is D price and time area. Of course credit to Larry Pesavento for all those formations but how many of you lost trades because you enter in wrong D area at the end of formations ABCD. I think it is the weekest part of this method. Those formations look beautiful but still we must have new version of ZUP's and ZigZag"s. Anyone of you have solutions to this weekest part of this method ? Do you have any indicator or harmonic method that helps you to enter in right place and not to loose trade?

Pucio

Trader helps trader.

Suggest to check out this site for entry rules and confitmation techniques:

Gartley pattern

one might use filters:

- support resistance

- double tops and bottoms

- oscillators

- divergence

- internal and external fib confluences

- trendlines

- higher TF analysis

- time cycles

etc..etc...

Who finds what the most effective would be nice to share .

Also important, which pattern you trade, which pattern you know the best. To rely hust on indicator is not safe enough.

You might want to test it with an EA and see what you get, where you would take a pattern or you would not opposing the EA trade based on an indicator.

There will be a free training around the end of Sep concerning harmonic trading, you might want to participate, they are doing a pretty good job at it I guess you might find info at tradeempoweredcom.

tf abcd 4.8 version tf_abcd_v4.8.mq4

Files:
tf_abcd.gif  30 kb