Live trades for NN EA idea - page 8

teldon:
hi Leeb,

is the original system yours, how long have you worked on its develpoement,

please elaborate just as you mentioned in your 1st post.

thx

hi

i think this ea just has good result in this broker ....try to test it in another broker and compair results.....Interbank FX have wide tick .if u see the statment .u find most of win trade just made 3 pip like scalping....if u test it on for example fibogroup u can not have this performance

Hi, none of these trade were scalps they only had lower profits due to less lots

Hi Teldon, to answer your question, the way of using the system is entirely mine and still in experimental phase, I know the markets can quickly take away the profits. The code was based upon existing segments but used in an entirely new way. I am sure it will have some losses at some point but is looking good so far.

leeb:
Hi Teldon, to answer your question, the way of using the system is entirely mine and still in experimental phase, I know the markets can quickly take away the profits. The code was based upon existing segments but used in an entirely new way. I am sure it will have some losses at some point but is looking good so far.

i could not understand why 0.01 0.01 then suddenly 3 lot?

Great Job

Well lets see what the result could be and would also watch it on IBFX . Great job, must have taken a lot of hardwork for your innovation and ideas.

leeb:
Hi everyone,

Seeing the performance of "better" in the MQ4 trading competition made me think of a new idea, for the moment I will provide a link to the terminal so you can see results and update progress here.

Login: 1744654

Password: v4nthrg

Broker: IBFX

If this system works out I may elaborate more but lets wait for solid results first. Well done everyone for the great work in this forum

Hi LEEB

Well, like many many others, i follow closely the trades of your Super-Baby ( at least he looks super as of now )...

FAct is, if you have elaborated a totally NEW NN EA, it is quite promising, even if the test period is short...

If it is based on something previously done, not less interesting

Crossing the fingers.....

Thanx again for giving us HOOOOOOOOPE

Bye

Looks different.

DOuble post

Nice Results Leeb!

Hey Leeb,

Very impressive consistent results you have been achieving in this short time +944 pips so far. Keep it up

Cheers

Files:
labryant.jpg  32 kb
labryant.htm  21 kb

It seems good.

Owner of this thread, please let me test it in demo/live account of this EA.

TQ.

If you ready to sell this ea just let me know.

TQ