Live trades for NN EA idea - page 7

System has just opened another large (3.4) lots position - lets wait and see :-)

leeb:
System has just opened another large (3.4) lots position - lets wait and see :-)

good job leeb.

forward test

leeb:

hi, leeb

when do you think to share ea to forward-test it?

thanks in advance

best regards

giapel

Hi giapel I am forward testing it now, its the only way to check it is stable

Latest statement - profit factor of 343 !

Lets see how long it can keep it up for ;-)

Good job leeb!

leeb:
Hi giapel I am forward testing it now, its the only way to check it is stable

I think what giapel meant was when will you share the EA so everybody else can forward test it.

response to whitesand & Giapel

Regarding sharing the EA,well it's not as easy as just distributing it as its workings would need to be understood to maintain its health & operation, the main purpose of this thread at the moment is to share trade results and emotions and if it remains stable then may share it's signals for you guys to profit but 1 week is way too early to say - results look promising though so far

leeb:
Regarding sharing the EA,well it's not as easy as just distributing it as its workings would need to be understood to maintain its health & operation, the main purpose of this thread at the moment is to share trade results and emotions and if it remains stable then may share it's signals for you guys to profit but 1 week is way too early to say - results look promising though so far

Maybe the most interesting thing is actually to learn and understand it's logic...

Cheers

leeb:
Hi everyone,

Seeing the performance of "better" in the MQ4 trading competition made me think of a new idea, for the moment I will provide a link to the terminal so you can see results and update progress here.

Login: 1744654

Password: v4nthrg

Broker: IBFX

If this system works out I may elaborate more but lets wait for solid results first. Well done everyone for the great work in this forum

hi Leeb,

is the original system yours, how long have you worked on its develpoement,

please elaborate just as you mentioned in your 1st post.

thx