Live trades for NN EA idea - page 5

update

Account 1: $14,008 (40% in 2 days, no loses)

Account 2: $11,844 (11.8% in 1 day, no loses)

I just got an email from newdigital saying he might delete this thread as I've sold an item before, however that was in the commerical section so I don't see a problem. I won't be selling this EA I may offer to manage funds with it if it works out but then that would be making profit for everyone anywyay. I respect newdigital and he has a great forum but if this gets deleted I think we could miss out on interesting discussions. If you would like to keep this thread please mail him, if I continue to get problems like this I will decide the public forum is too much of a problem and go private. I only wanted to share my trades surely I should be able to do that without giving away the EA ? Thanks guys, hope to hear from you soon otherwise farewell !!

I just got clariifcation from newdigital, he won't be deleting the thread. I can understand he is concerned about commerical postings..

leeb:
I just got clariifcation from newdigital, he won't be deleting the thread. I can understand he is concerned about commerical postings..

Leeb

You doing great .Keep up this thread cause you are a breath of fresh air in this forum and I see all the desperados jumping on this NN bandwagon

They all want your money ...........all your millions.

T

OILFXPRO

Leeb

You are my PRO on this forum.I admire your guts

When trading real money you will see the up and down profitability . Let me say that Leeb has the guts to stick with it and show the good and the bad..

where else do you see such a continuous real trading report here on this board?

Keep up the good work Leeb, this is a good system

OILFXPRO

Hi Oilfxpro,

Thanks for the kind words

I am sure the system will have some losing trades too but it is off to an encouraging start !

leeb:
Account 1: $14,008 (40% in 2 days, no loses) Account 2: $11,844 (11.8% in 1 day, no loses)

Very Impressive

Nice performance.. I hope your EA is Better than Better's

Keep continue..

Pj

leeb very interesting thread. i have a question for you. just recently i was wondering how to let others view a demo account of mine, running an EA, without them being able to open and close trades, just to view, as you have done. can you let me know how? you can post here or send me an email at fgallo7777@aol.com greatly appreciated.

horizonfgi:
just recently i was wondering how to let others view a demo account of mine, running an EA, without them being able to open and close trades, just to view, as you have done. can you let me know how?

You simply make your account's read only password publicly available.

If you login using the read only password you will only be able to watch the trades and view the history.

took a big hit today