Tickwatcher - page 8

From the picture you posted, it seems that for some reason you are missing arial font (arial is a standard font that comes with windows and symbol names are using Arial Bold)

Attached the arial font files. Try installing them and see if it will solve the issue you are having

tito_xs:
Hi mrTools, redownload it but mot much result. Is there any settings?

took a quick look to the code on MetaEditor but did not see where to set the position of the currency on the chart.

NB. i have the same disply when i use the version 2 of the tool.

appreciate you help:)
Files:
arial.zip  639 kb

mladen:
From the picture you posted, it seems that for some reason you are missing arial font (arial is a standard font that comes with windows and symbol names are using Arial Bold) Attached the arial font files. Try installing them and see if it will solve the issue you are having

For what i know iam supposed to have it (as you said Arial is the default).

i'll install the one you sent to make sur...

Almost 100% sure that it is the problem you are having

Here is how it looks like on my terminal if I remove the Arial bold font from the installed fonts (as you can see it is the same as yours) :

tito_xs:
For what i know iam supposed to have it (as you said Arial is the default). i'll install the one you sent to make sur...

After installing the fonts (note that i already had them). It still not displaying as supposed to.

very weird...

thanks any way for the help

** Is there another version where the currency stands on the top beside the actual price (lets say minizing the the price size a bit).

might look nicer btw...

No there is no such a version

Go to lines 226 and 227 of tickwatcher 3. There you will find "Arial Bold" written 2 times. Try writing just "Arial" there and see what will happen (or try to use some other true type font name there)

tito_xs:
After installing the fonts (note that i already had them). It still not displaying as supposed to.

very weird...

thanks any way for the help

** Is there another version where the currency stands on the top beside the actual price (lets say minizing the the price).

might look nicer btw...

mladen:
No there is no such a version Go to lines 226 and 227 of tickwatcher 3. There you will find "Arial Bold" written 2 times. Try writing just "Arial" there and see what will happen (or try to use some other true type font name there)

Ladys & gentleman we have a winner... lol

That was somehow a font conflicts which now is fixed by changing to another font.

Again Mr. Mladen i want to thank you for all the good work

Hi Mladen, how can i add indicators other than ADX ,Parabolic SAR Awesome oscillator. i want to upgrade multi indicators from 4 to 12.Can explain simple, because i know no coding, only copy paste. Much thnx for ur excellent work.

levonisyas:
Hi Mladen, how can i add indicators other than ADX ,Parabolic SAR Awesome oscillator. i want to upgrade multi indicators from 4 to 12.Can explain simple, because i know no coding, only copy paste. Much thnx for ur excellent work.

levonisyas

It would be much easier to replace some of those indicators with some others than to add. If you would like to add other indicators it can not be done simply and some additional coding would be necessary

Thx. for ur fast reply. Can u please help me for adding Plus RSI, MACD, STOCH (total 7 indis) if it's not hassle for u. i do not want to disturb u. thx. again

Tickwatcher compatible with the new metatrader 4 : tickwatcher_3_nmc.mq4

Files: