Electra EA ** Released to Elite Members ** - page 68

dear sir

the indi does not want to work...

dasssi:
dear sir the indi does not want to work...

dasssi

Here is how it looks on my terminal (I am using build 610). So it works OK on build 610. Attaching the ex4 file too (it is that same code without any changes) just in case (if it helps). It will not work on builds lower than 610

Please let me know if the ex4 file works

Hello Mladen,

I am testing it on a 610 demo account and only on GBP/JPY-M15. Problem is that it has not opened a trade all day long. Also, the dashboard on mine does not show the details related to TREND. Any suggestions plse?

I was reading some very "disturbing news" today and I think we better get our acts together to go electronic. Here it is:

" It’s the latest bad news to hit the foreign-exchange industry as funds see withdrawals, regulators probe allegations that traders rigged benchmarks and a push toward electronic trading leaves some dealers facing redundancy"

ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

I am testing it on a 610 demo account and only on GBP/JPY-M15. Problem is that it has not opened a trade all day long. Also, the dashboard on mine does not show the details related to TREND. Any suggestions plse?

I was reading some very "disturbing news" today and I think we better get our acts together to go electronic. Here it is:

" It’s the latest bad news to hit the foreign-exchange industry as funds see withdrawals, regulators probe allegations that traders rigged benchmarks and a push toward electronic trading leaves some dealers facing redundancy"

ValeoFX

Electra is not a "frequent trader". It needs some time

As of news : man, I have the same gut feeling. Something is very, very wrong in the FX world

i have it on demo 1h eurusd, usdjpy, gbpusd

today 2 trades were one eu one uj and one gu these trade closed

2 trade still open eu

Hey guys, I want to backtest this EA, but it doesn't open a trade during the test I'm using MT 610. The pair is GBPUSD on the M5-Chart, all settings are standard. Is there a solution?

shaze:
Hey guys, I want to backtest this EA, but it doesn't open a trade during the test I'm using MT 610. The pair is GBPUSD on the M5-Chart, all settings are standard. Is there a solution?

shaze

Which version are you using?

I tested version 1.18 nmc on a 15 minute chart (initial balance set to 100.000, default settings) and it was opening and closing order as it should

Files:
elektra.gif  57 kb

mladen:
Which version are you using?

Hi mladen! I'm using v1.17, because I didn't find some newer version. Thank you!

shaze:
Hi mladen! I'm using v1.17, because I didn't find some newer version. Thank you!

shaze

Use either the 1.17 nmc version (from this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179276) or use the 1.18 nmc version (from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179276)

Try setting the initial account size to some big number (for testing sake - I used 100.000 for testing with default parameters)

Hi again, I tried the newer version, but it's the same problem. I checked the journal, the following message comes up a thousand of times:

2014.03.10 19:04:48.762 2014.03.03 23:57 Electra v1.18 nmc EURUSD,M15: Execution stopped until data arrive
2014.03.10 19:04:48.762 2014.03.03 23:57 Electra v1.18 nmc EURUSD,M15: We can not get the Daily Average