Electra EA ** Released to Elite Members ** - page 72

Not a random system since the market repeat itself on each different pairs and in different ways. The back tests shows these market behaviours, since 2008, these configurations have changed. Then it is necessary to have at least five pairs traded with the same robot tuned for each pair. The optimiser is doing the job nicely for each pair provided that we try some far reach possibilities on each parameters....you get nice cycles sooner or later .... it works

well regarding the way the order has to be closed, you are right, it is nessary to have an additional filter that I added in the EA for closing : I use a Very Long Period RSI.... + other simple indicator to filter a little bit more, most of the time this type of trade exit work pretty well, eventhough the tuning is something !!!! and when it does not meet the criterias for this exit filter, your nice ATR stop system does the job smoothly.

MT4_Addict:
Not a random system since the market repeat itself on each different pairs and in different ways. The back tests shows these market behaviours, since 2008, these configurations have changed. Then it is necessary to have at least five pairs traded with the same robot tuned for each pair. The optimiser is doing the job nicely for each pair provided that we try some far reach possibilities on each parameters....you get nice cycles sooner or later .... it works

But what happens in between the cycles?

But what happens in between the cycles? :

--> Necessary to trade on different time frames and different pairs since the EA does not trade often

MT4_Addict:
But what happens in between the cycles? : --> Necessary to trade on different time frames and different pairs since the EA does not trade often

Yes, but then you are entering something that could be called a semi automatic trading - and then the EA is kind of "out of the game"

Did anybody try this EA on live account and for how much time?

Hi dear friends!

I have started using Electra v1.18 nmc on a demo account with default settings, and have a few questions:

- Dose the EA close trades automatically? As I understand I think it dose.

- Is there some parameters that would be good to optimize for each pair?

- If I turn "Equity Trailing" to "true" - what will happen?

All the best!

Simon

simon_json:
Hi dear friends!

I have started using Electra v1.18 nmc on a demo account with default settings, and have a few questions:

- Dose the EA close trades automatically? As I understand I think it dose.

- Is there some parameters that would be good to optimize for each pair?

- If I turn "Equity Trailing" to "true" - what will happen?

All the best!

Simon

Simon

1. It does (close the orders)

4. It will depend on the account equity (as the whole) when and where the orders will opened and closed

mladen:

Simon

1. It does (close the orders)

4. It will depend on the account equity (as the whole) when and where the orders will opened and closed

Thanks for reply! 2. So I guess not? 4. Will it close orders faster when they are not in profit? For a small account, is it best to leave it to false?

Thanks!

Dear friends,

I want to test "electra_v1.16_nmc" and "electra_v1.16_stochastic_nmc.mq4" eas.

Which indicator(s) do i need to have to run they?

Thank you...