King and the 3 Musketeers System (K3M) - page 9

O! Thanx! Big thanx

here is a real time trade with the kings reverse. I took it at the close of the candle with the vert line thru it. and have BE +1 locked in hoping for some kind of a up move into the US open. may or may not but could have had 20 easy with this trade on cable. BTW I think it would help a lot of traders understand whats going on if we posted a few of the original kings trades also. They seem to work very well.

Files:

Well I was up 40 and ended up taking 7

droesparky:
Well I was up 40 and ended up taking 7

Add pivots to the chart and you will see a better place to exit or maybe even stay in a trade.

Pay particular attention to central pivot in yellow dashed line and Camarilla Pivots L3 and L4. This type of bounce happens often, especially when normal support s1..s3 and resistance r1..r3 as well as fibs are in the same price area.

Sets Standard Pivots and Fibs to true.

A good exit when price returned to central pivot.

Robert

Files:
pivots.mq4  24 kb

MrPip:
Add pivots to the chart and you will see a better place to exit or maybe even stay in a trade.

Pay particular attention to central pivot in yellow dashed line and Camarilla Pivots L3 and L4. This type of bounce happens often, especially when normal support s1..s3 and resistance r1..r3 as well as fibs are in the same price area.

Sets Standard Pivots and Fibs to true.

A good exit when price returned to central pivot.

Robert

Thanks Robert

Much nicer than what I was using!

Thanks,

I have other indicators that show historical values so you can actually study over a long period of time to see what happens when support or resistance is hit.

Robert

OK I see that I should have gotten out at cpp. So here is todays with pivots on it, and if it gets to cpp Im out. this trade feels a little iffy to me.

maybe because the euro is breaking lower

opps ment to say thanks for the pivots, I already had the indicator. Seems like everry time I use pivots they get me out of good trades early.

Files:

and boom just like that stopped out -25 on break below last candle.

may need a different stop stratagy but that has worked well so far.

Looks like I need to rethink stop settings

MrPip:
Thanks,

I have other indicators that show historical values so you can actually study over a long period of time to see what happens when support or resistance is hit.

Robert

Would love to see what you have. BTW, how is the steinitz WR going?