EA failure due to " uninit reason 1, 2, 3 ... "

I attached a simple EA to several M1 charts but the EA failed to trigger order and I found messages " XXXXXX (EA name), Symbol, Time Frame, uninit reason 1 ( sometimes 3 and sometimes 5)" were recorded in Expert Tag. No other information shown in Journal Tag. The EA works well on M30 or higher TF.

Can anybody tell me what are " uninit reason 1 ..." and how to solve this

problem.

Thanks in advance.

Nomura

the uninit reasons are listed below

REASON_REMOVE 1 Expert removed from chart.

REASON_RECOMPILE 2 Expert recompiled.

REASON_CHARTCHANGE 3 symbol or timeframe changed on the chart.

REASON_CHARTCLOSE 4 Chart closed.

REASON_PARAMETERS 5 Inputs parameters was changed by user.

REASON_ACCOUNT 6 Other account activated.

These reasons maybe displayed when you do the corresponding action (for instance if you remove the EA)

I don't think it is that that makes your EA not working in M1 if it is working in M30 but of course I don't know what is inside

jlpi:
the uninit reasons are listed below

REASON_REMOVE 1 Expert removed from chart.

REASON_RECOMPILE 2 Expert recompiled.

REASON_CHARTCHANGE 3 symbol or timeframe changed on the chart.

REASON_CHARTCLOSE 4 Chart closed.

REASON_PARAMETERS 5 Inputs parameters was changed by user.

REASON_ACCOUNT 6 Other account activated.

These reasons maybe displayed when you do the corresponding action (for instance if you remove the EA)

I don't think it is that that makes your EA not working in M1 if it is working in M30 but of course I don't know what is inside

Dear Jipi,

Thanks for your explainlation.

There is nothing special inside the EA, it just compares the latest bar close with Monday open. If the last close is higher / lower than day ATR by 0.382%, it triggers order. I did the same setup in two pcs and the setup with M30 worked while setup with M1 failed.

Then I swaped the setup of the pcs and again the only setup with M30 works.

I tried to remove the EA from M1 charts, close them and re-open they again. When I attached the EA to M1 charts, I got the messages but when I attached the EA to M30 charts, I got everything OK.

Anyway thanks for your advice again.

Good luck.

Nomura.

I got everything OK