EliteSection Portfolio automation - page 2

If allowed and you decide I will be more than happy to post my Journal here for the Elite Section Portfolio EA of EA's...

Of course your work of posting the results from the platform in your portfolio thread is yours ...you actually do not need my Journal at all.

I can post it out in the public if you wish...but I have to keep it low key and do no selling whatsoever...it will hurt tsd if they think that the direction is changing...actually this should really be thought upon...The public area should really be kept virgin and open to attract all without an agenda...

ES

ND,

I know i have said this before...my point with all these posts...is to encourage you to get something more tangible from your work.

You can pull profitable EA's off your public forum (take a look at the new swore2 EA posted) into the portfolio of EA's and then have the master EA RANK the entries with its own independent MM and ranked betsizing...more confirmations can raise probability..

anyways...one last thing reread all my posts above...as I have a bad habit with late edits...sorry..

ES

And it is StepMaExpert 1.42 version right now (open trades).

Files:
142.jpg  29 kb

Not only that...perhaps there is a way to incorporate other confirming signals into the plan from other like EA's...on the same pair...

Just a thought..

There really is no need to limit the portfolio and many EA's can be added in the future to help diversify, rank and confirm entries and exits...

ES

oh my...

just another thought...

for losing signals the hedge confirmation or early exit can be evaluated...oh my...

ES

oh my my..again

the EA of EA's could be an "always in" EA and derive it direction from an aggregation of individual EA's...

There could also be an green light red light indicator on the chart for those that like lights..or like manually trading...The Ea could read the master ranked indicator for add to or scale in...or average in or scale outs...

or just simply long and short...

TP's SL's TS..Initail stops...gap entries...etc could all be averaged too!

ES

Statistics for each system could post on the master chart also...w/L rates..Profit Factors...ETC..

ES

the indicator does not need to be a light you can plot lines too...

Then there is the different timeframe comparison on that chart...oh my...

A MTF EA of EA's..

I am freaking out a little here...too crazy...

ND the world is in you hands with the knowledge, skills and resources available to you..

ES

Just start small and get a simple EA of Ea's from Igorad and we can build from there...take it easy...ok?

ES