Is it possible?

I imagine if there is an indicator that change periodically"e.g:every 20 seconds" the chart that shown from all opened charts....

to explain, note the opened chart now is usd/chf.... i imagine an indicator " or expert/script" to open usd/cad after 30 seconds"variable" then after 30seconds usd/jpy... and so on...when it reach to last one... it repeat...

it will be good tool to help in monitoring many pairs easly....

waleed9091:
I imagine if there is an indicator that change periodically"e.g:every 20 seconds" the chart that shown from all opened charts....

to explain, note the opened chart now is usd/chf.... i imagine an indicator " or expert/script" to open usd/cad after 30 seconds"variable" then after 30seconds usd/jpy... and so on...when it reach to last one... it repeat...

it will be good tool to help in monitoring many pairs easly....

Very good idea! I will keep looking this thread

waleed9091:

try the WINDOWS->TILE VERTICALLY menu command ..

Why?

Why?Focus is important and rotating every 20 seconds should cause some headache.

Recommend:have grid of all your relevant currencies of the same time frame (e.g. all H1, H4, D1, W) and save as template. Then, copy the template, adjust all windows to another timeframe and save as another template.

What is does: very quick yet comparable overview per timeframe. Combined with displaced MA you will have the fastest possible overview at once.

After that, if you really need to zoom in, look at one screen at a time and switch the tabs and zoom out at the end.

Half size previews attached (weekly, H4), fullsize image (1675x1084) downloadable:

(login required to keep the area Spam Free)

Forex Trading | myExpertZone - Weekly Charts overview - instruments set1

Forex Trading | myExpertZone - H4 Charts overview - instruments set1

Files:

fxguy07:
try the WINDOWS->TILE VERTICALLY menu command ..

thanks for reply....

your suggestion id good for 0ne or two pairs... but i trade baskets"28 pairs" so i think it is importantfor me-and others like me-,also important for traders who trade5-10 pairs at small timeframes.. instead of using mouse , indicator will change your charts every "you can change time"variable" " 20 seconds...

PIPmaker:
Why?Focus is important and rotating every 20 seconds should cause some headache.

Recommend:have grid of all your relevant currencies of the same time frame (e.g. all H1, H4, D1, W) and save as template. Then, copy the template, adjust all windows to another timeframe and save as another template.

What is does: very quick yet comparable overview per timeframe. Combined with displaced MA you will have the fastest possible overview at once.

After that, if you really need to zoom in, look at one screen at a time and switch the tabs and zoom out at the end.

Half size previews attached (weekly, H4), fullsize image (1675x1084) downloadable:

(login required to keep the area Spam Free)

Forex Trading | myExpertZone - Weekly Charts overview - instruments set1

Forex Trading | myExpertZone - H4 Charts overview - instruments set1

good contribution....thanks for your effort....

i trade one time-frame... with my template that indicate also to higher time-frames... but with my supossed indicator your screen will not be congested..and it will help for 28 pairs....i think it will also help for others who scalp... instead of hand-pain with scrolling right left for hours it will help to stay watching till you see your pips ready...

also it is good for lazzy traders like me:).

may be he meant "profiles"?

fxbs:
may be he meant "profiles"?

no ...i don't mean profile... or template....i mean indicator that change main chart automatically every "x" seconds.... withour using mouse or keyboard....see the pic that i attached.

@waleed9091

I think it's verry easy:

you take the technik to draw candles from the Heikin-Ashi script, and draw every 30 sec. an other pair from your list.

SwingMan:
@waleed9091

I think it's verry easy:

you take the technik to draw candles from the Heikin-Ashi script, and draw every 30 sec. an other pair from your list.

swing man thanks for yr reply...

but may be i don't show my idea clearly....

i will repeat my idea...

see this pic:

this pic show usdchf... when i want to see usdcad i clic on usdcad at lowerpart of pic... same thing for usdjpy... i need to repeat this move hundred of times if i am scalper... or if i trade baskets i need to do it 50-100 times daily to scroll between 28 pairs....ok.... i need an indicator that will scroll between pairs automatically instead of click on name of pair at lower part of pic every time i need to see other pair...

lazzy? huh... who said good traders are not lazzzy???:)))))

waleed9091:
swing man thanks for yr reply...

but may be i don't show my idea clearly....

i will repeat my idea...

see this pic:

this pic show usdchf... when i want to see usdcad i clic on usdcad at lowerpart of pic... same thing for usdjpy... i need to repeat this move hundred of times if i am scalper... or if i trade baskets i need to do it 50-100 times daily to scroll between 28 pairs....ok.... i need an indicator that will scroll between pairs automatically instead of click on name of pair at lower part of pic every time i need to see other pair...

lazzy? huh... who said good traders are not lazzzy???:)))))

Not possible, Metatrader does not provide (or allow) this type of action.