Zor v.1 - page 2

What is the point of this thread?

You keep posting charts with a macd indicator, and solar winds, an indicator that has been around forever, and is known to repaint the past.

Am I missing the special-ness of this?

same good old Solar Wind(s)

Fish1=ExtBuffer0;

more than 100% accurate ...

p.s. why do you need all others ind. 4?

Aldente:
What is the point of this thread?

You keep posting charts with a macd indicator, and solar winds, an indicator that has been around forever, and is known to repaint the past.

Am I missing the special-ness of this?

Maybe as he is from Turkey his written English is not so hot.

Perhaps his system is making a bucketful of pips and he really wanted to share it with you

Considering any of the above may be possible do you think we should have a go at being f.cking nice to him ?

Who knows, if it doesn’t work out we can be twice as f.cking horrible to the next person that comes on to the forum trying to help and share.

Mart

hello

fxbs:
same good old Solar Wind(s)

Fish1=ExtBuffer0;

more than 100% accurate ...

p.s. why do you need all others ind. 4?

hi

wow ...it is first time forme to hear about an indicator with 100% accurate!!!!

could you post here this 100 % accurate indicator...and the other indicators that also 100% accurate ..BUT THEY SHOULD NOT REPAINT THE PAST otherwise it will be harmfull not usefull ones...

thank you in advance for your reply

I m not speak english

Mladen, THANKS A LOT

that's Forum should be about - exchange and developing ideas

Fisher's formulas if coded 4 MT4 right (Kalenzo's and others) - are very good

Ruzgar has good trading ideas which he shares and we discussing

he doesn't speak English (fluently, but understands) and he's not pussy and will not be scared of some critics and couple of jokes

p.s. mladen, thank you again - as i know - people was buying those "solar winds" for $50 ... and...

Wow, gyus, we're (you) gonna knok down that solar wind sukker!

there is Nittany post also in "solar wind indicator" thread

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Hi Fxbs,

I have been using Ehler's Fisher Transform.Fisher Transform indicator as Ehlers states ''marks the market turning points with surgical precision'', much better than MACD as cross signal indicator.I am little confused with this solar wind indicator.İf it is painting the past what is need of this indicator?Thanks.

well, forget it till momday open - anyway, there's more in Ruzgar syst. than solar wind...

fxbs:
well, forget it till momday open - anyway, there's more in Ruzgar syst. than solar wind...

you can test with startegy tester

and camper whit your chart!

//ruzgar//:
I m not speak english

salam arkadash!

san turky gozal delnan daniship man english dondaram(chondaram )!

sanin buy va sell yolon naynider!

saq oll!