Publish your trading results - page 3

eden159:
1) There are a few differences which I noticed - in Collective2 - The Trading System Authority you have to program on your own the publishing of your orders, and in my website you already have an expert advisor that does this for you (you don't have to be a programmer in order to publish your trades). Also, I don't offer to sell signals. I also think that the interface of my website is more user-friendly

I won't hit you up on your second comments - but Collective2 does have an easy mechanism for sending trades in to it without modification to your EAs (or with modification, your choice).

Artificial Intelligence Forex Tips

eden159:
Hi,

Recently I started a website where anyone can publish their trading results from MetaTrader terminals automatically. It's completely free - no demos, no trials, no strings attached . The address is SM-Forex. It's still in beta testing so if you find any bugs and have a suggestion how to improve it you are most welcome to contact me at office [at] sm-forex [dot] com.

To show what is all about you can follow this link: SM Forex - Strategy Monitoring - here I've published the live results from my expert advisor.

I think the website would help anyone keep track automatically of the trading results of expert advisors (although it's not limited to expert advisors only - manual trading results can be published too) so that you won't need to post statement every day/week in your posts.

I'm sorry if this thread should not be in this section (I did not know where I should put it - it's not a commersial service, that's why I didn't put it in the commersial section).

As i cannot connect to your web site, i will place my link here. It is a live real trading account with FXCM, using autotrade from artificial intelligence forex tips. Please add to your website. Many thank s for the excellent idea

MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Stats with the world