TREX Scalping - page 2

EurJpy

E/J is a prime candidate too ..

Files:
trex-ej1.gif  11 kb

auto:
E/J is a prime candidate too ..

Thanks auto, for bigger picture....

And How about your opinion, if i combine it with BBand stop with your BB setting off course. Does it make the entry point more clear ?

Regards,

IIN

nice pics

iinzall:

And How about your opinion, if i combine it with BBand stop with your BB setting off course. Does it make the entry point more clear ?

good job. I think you will get lot of pips in EU/US session.

What are those red and white circles at upper and lower bands?

iinzall:

Regards,

IIN

auto:

Stoploss - My favorite technique is to place a sell stop order on the other side of the band. The difference should not be more than 15 pips.

If both gets hit i keep them open, till i get new trades so that all the trades breaks even.

regards.

hi, auto!

more on your hedging, rollovers, mm - how u untangle it?

what is your vue from experience?

smalltalk:
What are those red and white circles at upper and lower bands?

just dots(arrows)

they affraid Metatrader can pull the line (repaint the line), sometimes it does - so helps a bit + piece of mind (whatewer works better)

fxbs:
just dots(arrows) they affraid Metatrader can pull the line (repaint the line), sometimes it does - so helps a bit + piece of mind (whatewer works better)

Is there an indi or script that can put the arrows or dots right on the bands? I'm sure it is not done manually.

Thanks

deleted ...

smalltalk:
Is there an indi or script that can put the arrows or dots right on the bands? I'm sure it is not done manually. Thanks

Ini lho Kang Smalltalk....

Fxbs is a low profile guy, you can find the MTF version from him in here.

And there's a small thread too, about this BBand Stop from Igorad, and in Bar Shape from cja, in here.

And in the pict above, you can use the same setting with the Bollinger Band.

Semoga dapat membantu ya...

Regards,

IIN

iinzall:
Ini lho Kang Smalltalk....

Fxbs is a low profile guy, you can find the MTF version from him in here.

And there's a small thread too, about this BBand Stop from Igorad, and in Bar Shape from cja, in here.

And in the pict above, you can use the same setting with the Bollinger Band.

Semoga dapat membantu ya...

Regards,

IIN

Thank you for the links.