OddevenEA : Based on pure probability :) and luck.... - page 4

That is even faster! since all the charts are the same now...

save your template name as Default

ohhhh....

Wait...can you just turn off the Min_Stop_Loss and the Min_Take_Profit when UseATR is true? (some of the pair are less ATR than USD/JPY and this causes some work..and I threw out my spreadsheet) Just rename them to Stop_Loss and Take_ Profit.

So.... I should set it to "2" under AccountType not the default of zero right? Make it a default of 2 if you think it is better, as many people use IBFX (you can include IBFX in the version name).

ES

davidke20:
Min_Stop_Loss, it will only be kick out when UseATR=true, and the ATR value is greater then the Min_Stop_Loss. So as Min_Take_Profit. Min_Stop_Loss, as its varieble name says, minimum stop loss that you instruct the EA to accept, and minimum take profit you instruct the EA to trade with. As long as your UseATR=true, and your ATR value is greater then your minimum value of TP/SL, it will be override.

AccountType

0: Broker that only allow 0.10 smallest lot. Such as North Finance, MiG

1: Normal Standard/Mini account with 0.01 lot = 10cent/pip value on EURUSD

2: Micro NANO account like AleccoFX, Interbankfx with 0.01lot = 1cent/pip value on EURUSDm

Hope this help.

Regards

David

ElectricSavant:
Future questions and upgrades that are not in a hurry and after we see if this thing makes any money:

Should there be a slippage input with a default of 3?

...and can the ATR TP's and SL's be cloaked and use triggers to avoid dealer hunting...but if the host puter' that houses the EA goes off with a power failure...then they are stamped and entered...

ES

Stealth TP/SL? Can be done, but am lazy to do it. Meanwhile, I dont think broker can hunt your stop loss that are 1300pips away with ATR24 on GBPJPY, neither 250pips on GBPUSD. Anyway, I'll do that when you can show me your stop loss is at right at where the market turn around place. Slippage? Well, here you go. Meanwhile, dont call me SIR. Just call me David. I'm more than happy to have all my friends to just call me my name. Afterall I'm not so special at all.

Regards

David

Files:

Future questions and upgrades that are not in a hurry and after we see if this thing makes any money:

Should there be a slippage input with a default of 3?

...and can the ATR TP's and SL's be cloaked and use triggers to avoid dealer hunting...but if the host puter' that houses the EA goes off with a power failure...then they are stamped and entered (I guess this would be impossible...but there should be some sort of catastrophic thingy in place, since we do not want to send our orders in advance...)

ES

P.S. Thus far we have not removed any randomness, as the program still enters odd/even according to the numerical time, we have just normalized the thread authors TP and SL specifications to work on other pairs besides his test pair (USD/JPY).

Min_Stop_Loss,Min_Take_Profit is just that meaning of minimum limitation for the EA to take the trade. If you want the EA to disregard of the value of ATR whether its too low, you can simply just put 1000 on both min stop loss/take profit place.

And yes, Interbankfx is 2. You can make them default for yourself by changing the extern int AccountType = 0; from your source code to extern int AccountType = 2;, press F5 recompile it, the next time its default already.

Regards

David

but if I changed the minimum to 1000 then all the ATR's would be too low...I am getting confused....let me think for a minute..

Late Edit: I just want ATR to be considered when it is on...the minimum of 35SL/40TP for the USD/JPY is more than the ATR value for the EUR/CHF..or EUR/JPY..or EUR/GBP

ES

davidke20:
Min_Stop_Loss,Min_Take_Profit is just that meaning of minimum limitation for the EA to take the trade. If you want the EA to disregard of the value of ATR whether its too low, you can simply just put 1000 on both min stop loss/take profit place.

And yes, Interbankfx is 2. You can make them default for yourself by changing the extern int AccountType = 0; from your source code to extern int AccountType = 2;, press F5 recompile it, the next time its default already.

Regards

David

ElectricSavant:
but if I changed the minimum to 1000 then all the ATR's would be too low...I am getting confused....let me think for a minute..

Late Edit: I just want ATR to be considered when it is on...the minimum of 35SL/40TP for the USD/JPY is more than the ATR value for the EUR/CHF..or EUR/JPY..or EUR/GBP

ES

Alright... my bad. Should be Min_Stop_Loss/Min_Take_Profit=0 or 1 as minimum. So, whatever numbers of TP/SL calculated by ATR will be honour. Thats all. Meanwhile... ...bed time. Schweet dreams and god bless, everybody

Regards

David

Goodnight David

thanks a bunch...

ES

davidke20:
Alright... my bad. Should be Min_Stop_Loss/Min_Take_Profit=0 or 1 as minimum. So, whatever numbers of TP/SL calculated by ATR will be honour. Thats all. Meanwhile... ...bed time. Schweet dreams and god bless, everybody

Regards

David

ok here is what I got for my 1k IBFX Demo account waiting for the open in 3 hrs. and 34 minutes:

OddEven V0.03 (Late edit with V0.04)

M5 Charts:

GBP/USD

EUR/CHF

AUD/CAD

NZD/JPY

GBP/CHF

AUD/JPY

NZD/USD

EUR/CAD

INPUTS:Magic_Number: "5050"

Min_Stop_Loss: "0"

Min_Take_Profit: "0"

Slippage: "3" (V0.04)

RSI.Period: "9"

UseATR: "true"

ATR.Period: "24"

ATR.TimeFrame: "1440"

TP_VAR: "54.0"

SL_VAR: "46.0"

Use.MM: "true"

Lot: "0.01"

AccountType

0: Broker that only allow 0.10 smallest lot. Such as North Finance, MiG

1: Normal Standard/Mini account with 0.01 lot = 10cent/pip value on EURUSD

2: Micro NANO account like AleccoFX, Interbankfx with 0.01lot = 1cent/pip value on EURUSDm

AccountType: "2"

RiskPercent: "1.0"

MinLot: "0.01"

MaxLot: "0.1"

ES

P.S. It is very simple now..the base pair of USD/JPY (I am not trading the USD/JPY because it did not fit in this basket, but it is one of the pairs of choice that developers prefer to test with) was used to find the percentages for ATR (I use a long period of 24 on the daily). Load this on your first chart and save it to a template as all of the other charts will be the same. No extra downloads of indicators need to be included as this EA uses the stock "Average True Range" indicator in the MT4 library. This indicator does not even need to be dragged on to the chart.

demam emas,

It opened 3 buys and 5 sells...on an even time...(the open) no errors and the server time was 22:00.

It's using minis of 0.10 & 0.20 without regard to MM...much needs to be fixed! Maybe MM was not looked at as your default was false...the doubling curiously works though?

ES

Late Edit: It just exited the EUR/CAD and reentered correctly...the RSI boost was working too! (maybe opening 8 pair all on the open might have caused problems but the first re-entry functioned ok...

demam_emas:
I use my spare time on this weekend to make a "just-for-fun" EA.

Here is the idea:

EA will get value of CurTime() function, and if it is odd EA will open long position, and vice versa.

How about the result? Interesting! Please see backtesting result attached below. (Pair: USDJPY TF M5)

Have fun guys!

Attention: This EA is just for fun, don't use this "GAMBLING EA" on your live account