Mini Account Historical Data...

Anyone know a broker that has historical mini account data (eg. EURUSDm) for download???

Both Aleccohfx and IBFX handle mini accounts in this format but neither have EURUSDm data for download.

I even tried renaming the 'standard' data by attaching an 'm' - took about 15min - but no joy, Metatrader wasn't fooled!

hi

omelette:
Anyone know a broker that has historical mini account data (eg. EURUSDm) for download???

Both Aleccohfx and IBFX handle mini accounts in this format but neither have EURUSDm data for download.

I even tried renaming the 'standard' data by attaching an 'm' - took about 15min - but no joy, Metatrader wasn't fooled!

what's different between EURUSD and EURUSDm ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

prasxz:
what's different between EURUSD and EURUSDm ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Absolutely none. Just wondered if any broker actually supplied the data in this format. I don't see the point in labeling currency pairs in this format, or the Metatrader backtester allowing for this kind of test if the data doesn't exist!

So I will presume it is not available...

PS - I'll just add, the one 'difference' will be that you are unable to backtest martingaling strategies that could use the $1 per lot (or 1c per 0.01 lot) to good effect. Using 'standard' data on a Standard account will not allow you to access this kind of leverage.....