Delta expert - 25$ grabber - page 7

Perky:
I forgot to post it and ive just lost my hard disk hope to get it back when i do ill post it just signals when the solarwind mod1 \crosses the 0 line up /down

Hopefully you can get back all your data

Huge Drawdown

Perky-

Although during the Asian and pre lunch European hours, the PipMakerV5WINNER_sw_V4eur1h.mq4 did excellent, after that it has been running with massive drawdown. I cut the GBPUSD trade after the BOE Minutes came at 0430 Hrs EST. Later I restarted but it's been again generating tremedous drawdown.

I have been using 4 majors and AUDUSD - all with TF=H1 with default settings. Kindly let me know if I am doing anything wrong somewhere.

Thank you and best regards

- Sukhen

its only for eurusd 1 hour!!

sukhen:
Perky-

Although during the Asian and pre lunch European hours, the PipMakerV5WINNER_sw_V4eur1h.mq4 did excellent, after that it has been running with massive drawdown. I cut the GBPUSD trade after the BOE Minutes came at 0430 Hrs EST. Later I restarted but it's been again generating tremedous drawdown.

I have been using 4 majors and AUDUSD - all with TF=H1 with default settings. Kindly let me know if I am doing anything wrong somewhere.

Thank you and best regards

- Sukhen

I will be testing

Hey Perky

I will be testing your EA starting next week. I guess it is the last one posted?

BTW - Your mod of the Goblin finanlly died - took almost 6 months - trippled the account then crashed!

Thanks

Ross

Perky:
and if you have done it correctly the charts should look like this

the darker bottom hist i use for heads up - maybe a trade

followed by the one above for confirmation

I don't have the dots on my chart? Must have missed something...

ross:
Hey Perky

I will be testing your EA starting next week. I guess it is the last one posted?

BTW - Your mod of the Goblin finanlly died - took almost 6 months - trippled the account then crashed!

Thanks

Ross

At what post # will i be able to find Perky's EA you mentioned

Thanks

i wrote a new indictor with dots

needs both the solar wid hasnt changed just reposting it

so as to save some confusion

ooooooops here they are

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

the solarwind fast alert is the dots

remember it wirks from an indicator that redraws so use other things to confirm

but its fast fast fast

Hi there I'm new if i load your template will the EA still take trades or does this just show you what your setup should look like.

Thanks in advance