Delta expert - 25$ grabber - page 10

the mg4 version has a diamond with an exclamation mark if you look at them in the indicators folder. Find the solar wind indicator click once till it turns blue then press f2 on keyboard. Rename it to exactly how the EA wants it

Hope that helps a bit more

It does thankyou. I did what you said to the letter and it is renamed however the same problem persists, still the same message and still the same problem of no trades any more ideas?

here try these extract them straight to your indicators folder should work

Files:
solar.zip  5 kb

Hi perky, is there a way to tighten up the EA so to make it faster to make a trade in the opposite direction as at the moment the EA does not make a trade on the dots. Therefore I am losing money as a successfull trade then turns against me eventually losing money any ideas.

Would you be able to post the settings that you are using at the mo.

Thanks in advance

Please dont use this live yet....

my settings are default 1 h eurusd only but there seems to big drawdwn atm

marine1983:
Hi perky, is there a way to tighten up the EA so to make it faster to make a trade in the opposite direction as at the moment the EA does not make a trade on the dots. Therefore I am losing money as a successfull trade then turns against me eventually losing money any ideas.

Would you be able to post the settings that you are using at the mo.

Thanks in advance

yeah not to worry still got a while testing. yeah needs to be a bit more responsive to the changes in direction.

Put it this morning on 15 minutes eurusd

Starting 5000 $

Made already : 142 $

And have an open buy @ 1.4781

just be caeful with it mines stuck 19k - still open bad money management to just make $20

looks like it needs more work

Big Joe:
Put it this morning on 15 minutes eurusd

Starting 5000 $

Made already : 142 $

And have an open buy @ 1.4781

something wrong in solarwinfastalert indicator

Hi Perky.Thanks for your EA and indicators.

I was trading manually with solarwindfastalert indicator and i realized there is something wrong in it.In attached image the vertical red lines are the places that solarwinfastalert dots appeared and you see what happened after while they disappeared.Would you please modify these indicators?

Thanks

Perky:
just be caeful with it mines stuck 19k - still open bad money management to just make $20 looks like it needs more work

hey perky....hows the works going on, you are not posting anything since last 5 days