Delta expert - 25$ grabber - page 9

oops im 500:1 leverage on my northfinance account so when i go live thatll be what ill be using

sorry had o move to my laptop and somehow its on 50k account but for the purposes of testing it wont matter the drawdown isnt nearly that large - yet

Perky:
god id suspect you would have to run it micro if aplari is able to

the you would be running 0.02 lots for gain if 2$ making approx $100/week

but id certainy ONLY run it demo atm

it really needs 5000$ as float maybe les but i havent delved that far

Lol yeah starting small I thought it would be exchanged into dollars which would of given me $1000 at present exchange rate but seems not be the case. At the mo it is the best performing ea i have setup in forward tests even with me messing around with it.

Thanks

thanks for the comments...

seems to be able to make $1000us/week a good wage. its done this 3 weeks in a row but STILL testing

marine1983:
Lol yeah starting small I thought it would be exchanged into dollars which would of given me $1000 at present exchange rate but seems not be the case. At the mo it is the best performing ea i have setup in forward tests even with me messing around with it. Thanks

I can't get it to open any trades on either of my demo accounts. It says its loaded successfully any idea why it is not working Perky?

schoe:
I can't get it to open any trades on either of my demo accounts. It says its loaded successfully any idea why it is not working Perky?

look in the journals tab when it is running

also you will need the solar wind indicator in the install directory

i reposted them both on the last update

Thanks Perky. No luck so far do I put the indicators in experts/indicators ?

I keep getting this message in the experts tab

2007.11.28 15:03:27 Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files\ODL MetaTrader 4\experts\indicators\solar wind clean.ex4' on the EURUSD,H1

Regards Schoe.

delete the ex4 version of the indicator from the folder. Then rename the mg4 the original indicator before it has been compiled. then rename it to the same as how the meta trader wants it as.

EG.

the mg4 name is solarwind_mod1

meta error is cant find solar_wind_mod1.

Hope that makes sense

marine1983:
delete the ex4 version of the indicator from the folder. Then rename the mg4 the original indicator before it has been compiled. then rename it to the same as how the meta trader wants it as.

EG.

the mg4 name is solarwind_mod1

meta error is cant find solar_wind_mod1.

Hope that makes sense

Thanks for the help but you may have well have said it in chinese!

Please could you explain. Pretend you are talking to a 3 year old and I may understand!

Many thanks.