What is the name of this indicator?

Hi all:

On a thread regarding the Wadda Attar Explosion indicator, I found this picture. Note there this appears to be an HAS candle system with some sort of Stop and Reverse indicator (ie the Strings of Pearls below the blue candles and above the red candles).

I know that this looks very similar to an SAR. I have looked through NewDigital's SAR Links and have not found a picture that exactly shows this particular indicator.

The usual SAR are just dots. But, the in the picture, the Dots are connected by a line (making it look like a string of pearls). I was wondering if any one could tell me the name of the said indicator.

I am trying to find a good trending system and I am using the HAS as my main trend follower. I need to add a stop loss system and these dots that look like a pearl string has caught my curiosity.

Thank you in advance.

cheers.

Forex Trading

Thats BBands,

you will find them in the Isaka Kuskus thread

Hi DX and everyone:

Thank you for your reply, but I looked at the Kuskus thread and could not find the indicator I am asking about. I suspect you have misunderstood my question. Therefore, I have re attached another picture.

---

Does anyone one know the name of this indicator (I put white arrows in the picture. They look like a string of pearls.).

Please, if you know the name, let me know. Thank you very much in advance.

cheers.

It seems braintrend indicator (BrainTrend1Stop.mq4) or something like that, OR, PriceChannel_Stop_v1.mq4 that's also good and looks like that, just look around in the forum to download them, hope to helped you.

That's BBands_Stop, either v1 or 2. Here's v2.

longtang:
Hi DX and everyone:

Thank you for your reply, but I looked at the Kuskus thread and could not find the indicator I am asking about. I suspect you have misunderstood my question. Therefore, I have re attached another picture.

---

Does anyone one know the name of this indicator (I put white arrows in the picture. They look like a string of pearls.).

Please, if you know the name, let me know. Thank you very much in advance.

cheers.

Files: