Dukascopy - page 2

I have quite big experience to program for JForex Api, if any have questions how to may ask me.

Just talked to a dukascopy sale representative today,

Dukascopy is going to offer Metatrader 4 platform soon. Their Metatrader platform willl have access to the same liquidity pool and have the same spread as JForex.

But they can not give a exact date. Soon means 2 weeks to 2 months, I guess.

Hello ForexLogic! Need indicator for Jforex!

ForexLogic:
I have quite big experience to program for JForex Api, if any have questions how to may ask me.

Hi ForexLogic!

can u write an indicator for jforex!

please send me an email to: neusafx@gmail.com

thanks in advance!

Kandi84

Jetcity:
lol programmer that has typos in his email address (dog) hehe

Funny, but it's not a typo. The @ sign is called 'sabaka' in Russian, which means dog.

Jforex Indicator

Hi ForexLogic

Can you help me recompile a simple mq4 indicator to java for jforex

Thanks

Rooi

Is jforex better than mt4

Does anyone know the benefits of using Jforex?

I would like to use another platform besides mt4, basically a platform that does not use a TICK driven processor. Our orders, scripts, EA should work without waiting for the next tick.

I can not find enough information on Jforex to decide if this platform is better that mt4. I am a scalper so I need to a faster platform, but I also need the user friendly mt4 scripts and Ea to manage my trades.

If anyone with experience can explain the advantages and disadvantages on jforex, that would be great.

jforex difference

the jforex station is using java if you want run programmed strategies or indicators. ( you can also use metatrader bridge or for simple programms an mq4 converter)

jfoex station is a "little" visual like metatrader. big difference is you have it as webstation, so you cant open it without internet connection. but you can open many stations with same account.

the ordertypes in jforex are more then in metatrader. you can set normal pending orders, but als set as stoporders higher then bid /or ask price and slippage channel maximum for the stoporder going in. also you can use Bid and Offer orders. this orders are directly in the market book and so visible from other brokers too (you are little own market maker in this case).

Ofcourse opening an account with Dukascopy is very usefull with an Introducing Agent (for example Molecule6 thats paying back 45 % of Commission payment) to get a big part of your commission back.

Hi triwebb1

Have you found somebody... ? ..

I have a proposition ...not exactly what you asked for...but still interesting ..I guess. Send me an email to zekaneyoussef@yahoo.fr

trendme:
Does anyone know the benefits of using Jforex?

I would like to use another platform besides mt4, basically a platform that does not use a TICK driven processor. Our orders, scripts, EA should work without waiting for the next tick.

I can not find enough information on Jforex to decide if this platform is better that mt4. I am a scalper so I need to a faster platform, but I also need the user friendly mt4 scripts and Ea to manage my trades.

If anyone with experience can explain the advantages and disadvantages on jforex, that would be great.

have you tried using a tick sender? PM me if you need more information.

For those of you that would encounter problems with the jforex platform or that would have problems on writing a strategy (EA) on the jforex platform, remember that there is a VERY helpfull forum : JForex Support Board • Index page

I can assure you when you have a problem in coding something that you can place your question on the forum and that the technical staff of dukascopy is going to help you withing 24hours (normally).

Friendly regards....iGoR