Robust and reliable EA and systems - page 2

Looking forward in what you have to offer in December with the best EA

Please post EA when ready. Looking forward to finally making some money

Thank you. Please PM me if I can test it ahead of time for you

Hi folks

This auto trader stochastics EA has performed quite nicely over the last month since 10 th of september .

This has earned 168 pips and the results are far better than expected .My taret from this system is 100 pips a month .

This system is part of a portfolio of EAS which is expected to generate 800 pips a month .I am working on it.

I am testing/working/looking for improvements which should improve the performance

Where is the Stochastics EA? and what setting are you using?

Thanks

matrixebiz:
Where is the Stochastics EA? and what setting are you using? Thanks

Matrixebiz

I do not have a free version ready yet .Please do not raise your hopes until I can make a free version .Ask around December and you may be lucky

The one I am working on is not ready yet .

Just forward testing it at present

Regards

El Cid

el cid:
Matrixebiz

I do not have a free version ready yet .Please do not raise your hopes until I can make a free version .Ask around December and you may be lucky

The one I am working on is not ready yet .

Just forward testing it at present

Regards

El Cid

Ok, thanks. Good luck on the forward testing

The forward testing is going quite nicely

We have 6 currency pairs on forward tests ,all with the same settings

Files:

Good stuff but umm where is the actual EA?

kjhfdgjfhdghdf:
Good stuff but umm where is the actual EA?

I don't want the animals or the $200 account holders without a pot to piss on coming to this thread

I am not posting the E A for animals

Regards

El Cid

Ok but I wanna test it on live account with nano lots whats so wrong with this at least its the live feed not demo.

sorry, he cant post the EA because he will be caught for renaming another people EA. his programmer dont even know how to compile limited/demo account only EA for people to test. yay

(sorry, i got so much free time for replying to this clown)