I am looking for an EA that never see's more than a 15% DD and yields 25% per yr. - page 5

No thanks..I do not need the software,....let me make this clear...There are not any profitable EA's with IBFX!

rupy...Thanks for your thoughtful post and I am discovering that I have some friends here...

If you find something however...I would love for you to prove me wrong!

Good trading to you...automation and profit cannot be found here or anywhere...so I will continue to look for managers that can trade to fullfill my automation needs...

ES

ruparaw:
Hi ES,

What was happend to you it happened to me earlier. Iam also trying to search the best ea available...but so for could not find any. I ask new digital and below is part of answer i got from him...

"If some person said: "it is profitable EA". Does not matter which one. Just profitable, right? And no any information about the following::

- which broker or broker's data;

- how it was coded (close bar, high/low of the close bar, open bar etc);

- is it easy to backtest this xxxxx EA? If not so how we can select the settings? In the same way as I am doing (forward testing during the 2 years)? Too long way for selling I think.

Sorry, ruparaw, it is fully related to your question. Some EAs (which I am testing) are profitable with some brokers (I am testing with) and with some particular settings using some deposize size. May be, profitable with the other brokers as well. I did not try. Besides it is fully related to the settings and deposit size. But anyway, we may look inside the code of any elite section EA and check verything. But we can not look inside the code of commercial EA to see how it was coded.

Need the example? Well, very profitable xxxxxxx EA was coded on high/low of the close bar (high/low of the close bar is different sometimes with different brokers) so the performance may be very different as well and fully depends on the brokers data. What does it mean? It means the following: it is profitable with North Finance broker with Codersguru's settings (he is the author) and was not profitable with IBFX broker with the same settings (Codersguru used this EA with default setting for last Metaquotes contest and it was IBFX datafeed in that time)."

The point i am trying to highlight here is as per blue statement made by NG eventhough we bought a commercial ea (claim to be profitable), they are not going to give us the source code.

IMO if an EA is profitable with one broker but not with another, the reason why is obvious - the broker is trading either against you or manipulation the feed! Sure, there may be 'normal' price variations between brokers, but the main crucial differences are down to the feed being filtered.

btw, I do no agree that there are no profitable EA's. The reality, as has often been said, is that no-one will sell a truly profitable EA for any price - something which an awful lot of people refuse to believe. Once you offer an EA for sale, you can be certain that copies will be made (and sold) before long.

I was once PM'ed by someone about coding, who offered me the full source of ANY comercially available EA! Ominously, he also said that every one of them had proven to be losers!

I am convinced that all 'standard' strategies are failing because volatility and chaotic moves are continuing to increase, and can see scalpers as the only viable alternative ...

This was the most honest post available on the subject. Thanks!

Many of you will skim over this and just continue on your quest....

But if you actually read what omy posted... Forex tsd may not be so busy...

ES

omelette:
IMO if an EA is profitable with one broker but not with another, the reason why is obvious - the broker is trading either against you or manipulation the feed! Sure, there may be 'normal' price variations between brokers, but the main crucial differences are down to the feed being filtered.

btw, I do no agree that there are no profitable EA's. The reality, as has often been said, is that no-one will sell a truly profitable EA for any price - something which an awful lot of people refuse to believe. Once you offer an EA for sale, you can be certain that copies will be made (and sold) before long.

I was once PM'ed by someone about coding, who offered me the full source of ANY comercially available EA! Ominously, he also said that every one of them had proven to be losers!

I am convinced that all 'standard' strategies are failing because volatility and chaotic moves are continuing to increase, and can see scalpers as the only viable alternative ...

Where can I get your Super RSI EA or Super RSI Deluxe EA

bluto:
Tom,

I don't want to use TSD as a venue to promote or advertise anything I'm involved with outside of here. I'm not a vendor and I don't sell anything but I do have some private ongoing projects that folks are curious about from time to time. PM's are a non-intrusive way to address any questions anyone may have for me without cluttering up the threads here and maintaining respect for the users and the general focus of TSD.

Best Regards,

Bluto

Hi Bluto,

Can you please let me know how can I get your Super RSI or Super RSI Deluxe EA?

Regards,

Sudheer.