I am looking for an EA that never see's more than a 15% DD and yields 25% per yr. - page 3

Bluto,

1) I was waiting for two years.

2) I cannot download or receive your attachments in the group email and am embarrassed. When I tested the earlier version I was stopping out after a marvelous run first with the TP...When I posted in the group you immediatley upgraded it...then when you upgraded it I could not download it...I just am too embarrassed.

3) Also I feel that I was not accepted in the group because I am a rude person..So I have not been there in a while...but please do not ban me from there...someday I will get an attachment that I can download and that is not a zip file. Don't ask me why I am such an idiot...please. I have no explanation, I was born that way. I would love to have your system but all those settings I do not understand and it all seems so complicated. How can I trade something that I do not understand or even download...I know, I know ...everybody else can...

I am honored to be in your group and I apologize deeply from my heart for being the disruption in there that I was. But how can I begin to understand the evolution of your system? I will not trade something that I do not understand and if I begin to post input for input in your group, I will surely be shunned...and that is my fault.

I will revisit your files section and see if there is a manual...I hope it is not too long and too complicated.

Can you publish a lite version with just a few inputs perhaps?

ES

bluto:
What is it that you seek amongst the untamed wilds when in fact you already have it in your own backyard. You are in fact a member, correct?

Bluto you know that everyone is interested in what you have to offer.... commercial or free.

Why not just post instead of fooling w/ PMs?

Thanks,

Tom

tdion:
Bluto you know that everyone is interested in what you have to offer.... commercial or free.

Why not just post instead of fooling w/ PMs?

Thanks,

Tom

Tom,

I don't want to use TSD as a venue to promote or advertise anything I'm involved with outside of here. I'm not a vendor and I don't sell anything but I do have some private ongoing projects that folks are curious about from time to time. PM's are a non-intrusive way to address any questions anyone may have for me without cluttering up the threads here and maintaining respect for the users and the general focus of TSD.

Best Regards,

Bluto

I think the general thought I have is that you got to keep trying and never give up.

Eventually you will find what you like to trade.

I suppose the hidden message is...You will not find this EA in the free Forums that I post about. My criteria may be possible and I am looking in the wrong places.

I am back on board with Bluto's system and I can be found in his private Forum.

Meanwhile I must respect the various groups and managments that I am involved with and am subject to their wishes.

I will post what I may have liberty to do so here in tsd and Good Trading to all of you. I like to write and will share coherintly when I can...

I am a simple "plain speak" man...

If there is anybody else who reads this thread now or off in the future...this is an archive...and i am interested if you have something that meets the criteria explained in this thread. According to my PM's there are many needing your information and that are reading this thread...so please post...

ES

ElectricSavant:
I think the general thought I have is that you got to keep trying and never give up.

Eventually you will find what you like to trade.

I suppose the hidden message is...You will not find this EA in the free Forums that I post about. My criteria may be possible and I am looking in the wrong places.

I am back on board with Bluto's system and I can be found in his private Forum.

Meanwhile I must respect the various groups and managments that I am involved with and am subject to their wishes.

I will post what I may have liberty to do so here in tsd and Good Trading to all of you. I like to write and will share coherintly when I can...

I am a simple "plain speak" man...

If there is anybody else who reads this thread now or off in the future...this is an archive...and i am interested if you have something that meets the criteria explained in this thread. According to my PM's there are many needing your information and that are reading this thread...so please post...

ES

I agree giving up is not good.Never give up, maybe sit back re evaluate what your doing, but never give up.

davidke20:
Check this out. Our own TSD member - auto - is the longest lasting commercial provider I've ever seen. Most of the people selling EA here will be attacked by others and sink very fast. Now, I tried to login his statement again, but was rejected with wrong password as reason. So, hopefully his system is still surviving. If he sees the post, he may post up some statement again. The last time I read his MultiCarry statement was 1 full year with about 15% drawdow, 100% return with static 0.10 lot size spread accross all the major pairs and a few exotic currency pairs as risk diversification. I guess thats pretty much what you're looking for.

Regards

David

Its on VT MT4, it works for me.

bluto:
Tom,

I don't want to use TSD as a venue to promote or advertise anything I'm involved with outside of here. I'm not a vendor and I don't sell anything but I do have some private ongoing projects that folks are curious about from time to time. PM's are a non-intrusive way to address any questions anyone may have for me without cluttering up the threads here and maintaining respect for the users and the general focus of TSD.

Best Regards,

Bluto

hi bluto,

how can i access ur private forum?

teldon

Folks..

Take note of this thread...How many have responded?

It's like going into a biker Bar and yelling your a bunch of "pussies" and no one moves...

ES

P.S. Might this tell you that only a few systems can maintain low drawdown? Maybe you can count them on your fingers?

ElectricSavant:
Folks..

Take note of this thread...How many have responded?

It's like going into a biker Bar and yelling your a bunch of "pussies" and no one moves...

ES

P.S. Might this tell you that only a few systems can maintain low drawdown? Maybe you can count them on your fingers?

I think that the key point is not your selection criteria of 15% DD and 25% return that make it Itdifficult. It is to post a 2 years statement on a real live account.

Most of the people here don't have a real account for 2 years or they may have changed brokers in the last 2 years (it is for instance my case).

Also they may run several EAs on the account, so you need to sort results.

And what is the benefit for them in publishing their personal live account statement.

Anyway, nobody has published a real account statement if I am not mistaken. And I don't think that people that have an account that has enough money (let's $10000 or more) will publish any statement.

on one hand ES.. on only one hand.

Hey Doc! What do I do with my other hand?

drgoodvibe:
on one hand ES.. on only one hand.