I am looking for an EA that never see's more than a 15% DD and yields 25% per yr. - page 2

True true.

If you know exactly where your limit is and can stick to it then I consider you a better person than I. One thing (among many) I have learned through trading is that I have a tendency of finding my limit by first stepping over it; not only in trading but in all aspects of my life. I think you can find a person's true character reflected in nearly everything they do. But like the stubborn person people tell me that I am, I am still here trying day after day to do the same thing a different way. Maybe I'll get it right, maybe not.

Must be that "trading psychology" that everyone talks about .

Yes I am following that thread and I have followed auto's previous systems over the years. What troubles me is his systems are short lived and there is no live trading for two years...which again part of my criteria is a two-year live trading track record...he left my question unanswered in his thread about a previous system of his named "train"...I still await his reply...

you know its funny...There is someone with money here...offering it....just needs some reasonable criteria filled... (and do not tell me I am unreasonable...lol...only a 25% yield for gawds sakes) and no takers yet...traders don't you find this interesting? there are various reasons for this...you will notice different names....different streams....changing methods...do these guys blow up accounts and rename them...do they restart them...???

ES

Late Edit: my apologies...he did answer

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/commercial-talks/8035-low-frequency-scalper/page4#comment_209510

davidke20:
Check this out. Our own TSD member - auto - is the longest lasting commercial provider I've ever seen. Most of the people selling EA here will be attacked by others and sink very fast. Now, I tried to login his statement again, but was rejected with wrong password as reason. So, hopefully his system is still surviving. If he sees the post, he may post up some statement again. The last time I read his MultiCarry statement was 1 full year with about 15% drawdow, 100% return with static 0.10 lot size spread accross all the major pairs and a few exotic currency pairs as risk diversification. I guess thats pretty much what you're looking for.

Regards

David

Ok...I will be honest here...When its me trading I find the limit and its harder to let go...but when its a manager or a live money EA ...well its easier and I have done it...I am getting ready to do it to the Options autotrading AGAIN WITH A SECOND ADVISOR (made it up to 10k just to give all of the profit back with advisor #1 and now advisor #2 did the same thing...options are not for me)...the results are dismal..I shitcan Demo's all the time from my list of hundreds yet to test...I churn through Demo's like a fish drinks water...

Also I was demoing the FX-auto systems and I will not start live...I even wrote a spreadsheet to rank the various signal providors. I like that system as I did not have to install any EA's and their server was reliable. But I test and demo and make an effort to understand everything that I trade or delegate BEFORE I DO...believe me its a full time job.

Wifey was trading FFS with 19k...and we just let them go for a 5k loss all inclusive...so we make mistakes...we kept adding funds from the initial 3k to 19k...lol to maintain the criteria ...this is a mistake....and I put my foot down...BUT MY CRITERIA IS PARAMOUNT AND I GAVE FFS A FAIR CHANCE..I EVEN ALLOWED ADDITIONAL FUNDS TO INCREASE THE BASE TO OFFSET ITS LOSSES...AGAIN THIS WAS TOO MUCH TO ADD.

I get more excited about slow and steady gains than huge ones as when they start getting huge...i know whats coming...I have experienced it time and time again...I have had my share of losers...

When the trader does not give back the profits is a good sign of the type of trader and method he is.

I need more systems like these to filter money into until they breach my criteria..(look for my posts there in the link below, which is Bill B's thread)

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

ES

P.S. Some of you guys are saying Gawd ES you talk the big talk..but you sure lose a lot...I just wanted to post that I lose too..but over the years I have made more than I have lost WITH MY CRITERIA while holding down a full time job in our one-income family of 20 years. If any of you think I am BS'ing well fine...those of you that know me and those traders that I associate with know that I am the real thing...and I really do not care what you think...I am not selling anything...actually I am solicating systems...and lol...no takers...too funny

P.P.S. and if you still do not believe me ..Well I drive a Hummer H2 (yeah the big one)!!! so there!!!

static:
True true.

If you know exactly where your limit is and can stick to it then I consider you a better person than I. One thing (among many) I have learned through trading is that I have a tendency of finding my limit by first stepping over it; not only in trading but in all aspects of my life. I think you can find a person's true character reflected in nearly everything they do. But like the stubborn person people tell me that I am, I am still here trying day after day to do the same thing a different way. Maybe I'll get it right, maybe not.

Must be that "trading psychology" that everyone talks about .

ElectricSavant:
Ok...I will be honest here...When its me trading I find the limit and its harder to let go...but when its a manager or a live money EA ...well its easier and I have done it...I am getting ready to do it to the Options autotrading AGAIN WITH A SECOND ADVISOR (made it up to 10k just to give all of the profit back with advisor #1 and now advisor #2 did the same thing...options are not for me)...the results are dismal..I shitcan Demo's all the time from my list of hundreds yet to test...I churn through Demo's like a fish drinks water...

Also I was demoing the FX-auto systems and I will not start live...I even wrote a spreadsheet to rank the various signal providors. I like that system as I did not have to install any EA's and their server was reliable. But I test and demo and make an effort to understand everything that I trade or delegate BEFORE I DO...believe me its a full time job.

Wifey was trading FFS with 19k...and we just let them go for a 5k loss all inclusive...so we make mistakes...we kept adding funds from the initial 3k to 19k...lol to maintain the criteria ...this is a mistake....and I put my foot down...BUT MY CRITERIA IS PARAMOUNT AND I GAVE FFS A FAIR CHANCE..I EVEN ALLOWED ADDITIONAL FUNDS TO INCREASE THE BASE TO OFFSET ITS LOSSES...AGAIN THIS WAS TOO MUCH TO ADD.

I get more excited about slow and steady gains than huge ones as when they start getting huge...i know whats coming...I have experienced it time and time again...I have had my share of losers...

When the trader does not give back the profits is a good sign of the type of trader and method he is.

I need more systems like these to filter money into until they breach my criteria..(look for my posts there in the link below, which is Bill B's thread)

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

ES

P.S. Some of you guys are saying Gawd ES you talk the big talk..but you sure lose a lot...I just wanted to post that I lose too..but over the years I have made more than I have lost WITH MY CRITERIA while holding down a full time job in our one-income family of 20 years. If any of you think I am BS'ing well fine...those of you that know me and those traders that I associate with know that I am the real thing...and I really do not care what you think...I am not selling anything...actually I am solicating systems...and lol...no takers...too funny

P.P.S. and if you still do not believe me ..Well I drive a Hummer H2 (yeah the big one)!!! so there!!!

What is it that you seek amongst the untamed wilds when in fact you already have it in your own backyard. You are in fact a member, correct?

ElectricSavant:
Bluto,

1) I was waiting for two years.

2) I cannot download or receive your attachments in the group email and am embarrassed. When I tested the earlier version I was Stopping out after a marvelous run forst with the TP...then when you upgraded it I could not download it...I just am too embarrassed.

3) Also I feel that I was not accepted in the group because I am a rude person..So I have not been there in a while...but please do not ban me from there...someday I will get an attachment that I can download and that is not a zip file. Don't ask me why I am such an idiot...please. I have no explanation, I was born that way. I would love to have your system but all those settings I do not understand and it all seems so complicated. How can I trade something that I do not understand or even download...I know, I know ...everybody else can...

ES

ES,

All ya gotta do is ask, my friend....I have an email addy and I answer all inquiries with gentle loving care.

Let me know if you decide otherwise. Oh...and don't pull that "I'm an idiot" schtick with me....I know better.

bluto:
....I have an email addy and I answer all inquiries with gentle loving care.

the Godfahter of forex, your a good man bluto, I hope there will be more people like you helping others instead of ripping thier money off

charts updated

davidke20:
Check this out. Our own TSD member - auto - is the longest lasting commercial provider I've ever seen. Most of the people selling EA here will be attacked by others and sink very fast. Now, I tried to login his statement again, but was rejected with wrong password as reason. So, hopefully his system is still surviving. If he sees the post, he may post up some statement again. The last time I read his MultiCarry statement was 1 full year with about 15% drawdow, 100% return with static 0.10 lot size spread accross all the major pairs and a few exotic currency pairs as risk diversification. I guess thats pretty much what you're looking for.

Regards

David

Thank you David. I try to keep the test equity charts updated weekly on our site. Added a few more system in the last few months.. feel free to browse.

Some of the new mid/short term systems are proving to be of big potential. I think I am covering the various scenerios -Long Term, Mid Term, Breakout, Carry/Hedge, Anti Martingle. Many of the systems have built in Margin limit or Equity stop. Managing Risk is the Key to long term success.

regards

Carry/Swing/Hedge

ElectricSavant:

ES,

I know you are the carry expert around here (from your posts on various forums). That's a decent strategy if you can manage the risk. Here is my take of such a system ..

Trade Size: 0.5%

Equity Stop: -10%

Monthly Return: 5% estimated

Pairs: eur/chf, eur/usd, usd/chf

Trades: Around 20 trades weekly

The more adventureous can go for higher trade sizes for higher returns. This is how it looks ..

Files:
tricycle.jpg  145 kb